Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Authentic Japanese cuisine with new techniques and new flavors!
Dans une atmosphère bucolique et feutrée, nous vous proposons une expérience gourmande orchestrée par le chef Simon Proulx.
Dû à un nombre important de clients ne se présentant pas à leur réservation, nous sommes dans l'obligation d'instaurer de nouvelles politiques de réservation. Nous vous contacterons préalablement à votre réservation pour obtenir un numéro de carte de crédit. Aucun montant ne sera prélevé mais des frais de 50$/client seront exigé en cas d'absence. Nous serions reconnaissant de nous avisez MINIMUM 48h à l'avance pour toute annulation/changement afin d'éviter les frais.
Our Omakase Experience is a chef’s choice menu consisting of seasonal ingredients mainly sourced from Japan. It includes approximately 15-20 courses with mostly sushi.
Please let us know before taking a reservation any allergies or food restrictions to know if we can possibly accommodate your needs.
Let us know if you’re planning to come for a special occasion.
We do not accept outsiders food or alcohol in our establishment.
We do not have a kid’s menu.
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Reservation must be cancelled 48 hours in advance. Failure to cancel by this time will result in a cancellation fee.
Parties of 5+ full will be required to pay the full price in advance plus 18% service fee.
A valid credit card is required to make the reservation.
To cancel a reservation, simply cancel through the OpenTable email confirmation or email us: email@example.com
PRICE: $250 (Dinner) /$150 (Brunch) BEFORE TAX AND TIPS PER PERSON
Please note that an optional 2% administrative fee will automatically appear on your bill. This amount is entirely allocated as a gratuity to the kitchen staff working behind the scenes.
During the day … we offer you a fun getaway
in a decor that has a lot to say. A guided tour of the secret maze, bar service is offered.
In the evening … everything turns into … A supper club where you compose with the joy of living, the delights of the table, a guided tour of the secret labyrinth and an intoxicating rock & roll show to the sound of the Bootlegger House Band.
Our restaurant is made up of large group tables, so the possibility of being paired with other groups is very possible and is part of our concept, please call us if you have any questions about this.
Our Chefs are proud to present their menus, created with fresh local products and authentic ingrediants imported from Italy.
Discover our Italian inspired gourmet dishes, which are sure to indulge your senses.
Le Hatley Restaurant at Manoir Hovey, reflects the Chef's passion for the region's history, its bounty, and its natural beauty. Drawing on his French-Canadian roots, Chef Alexandre Vachon serves a refined nature inspired cuisine paying homage both to his heritage and to the land and producers around him. Chef Vachon's culinary philosophy celebrates the ingredients that are abundant in our region's rivers, lakes, forest and fields.
The wine list counts over 800 labels, selected by Chef Sommelier Romain Brillant and his team.
- Le Hatley Restaurant offers a sophisticated dining experience and we encourage guests to dress for the occasion.
- An optional 2% admin fee will automatically appear on your bill. This amount is entirely allocated to the kitchen staff behind the scenes.
An unforgetable moment in the heart of downtown Montreal ...When the cuisine becomes an art!
Il Bazzali is Cuisine & Opera’s Montreal restaurant. Using seasonal market ingredients, Chef Davide Bazzali and his team combine regional Italian cuisine with a pinch of international flavors. ‘CuisineOpera’ prides itself on eco-friendly practices. The interior of ‘Il Bazzali’ was constructed by the Chef himself, reusing and refurbishing found wood and furniture. Guests dine in a fanciful and cozy environment ideal for intimate dinners or cocktail parties. Diners can choose from a selection of fresh homemade pasta, pizza, meat dishes, and delectable desserts. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options are available.
- EElizaNew York / Tri-State Area •16 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe location was a bit tricky to find as it is tucked back into an enclave of buildings and google maps indicated an incorrect location but with some poking around I was able to find it. Easy metro ride from the old port. Excellent cocktails, service and food. Very busy on a Wednesday evening. Fun night and worth the trek from the city proper. This is located in more of a residential area. I sat solo at the bar, which I reserved in advance and was full. Reservations a must.More infoAnnette bar à vinPrice: Expensive• Wine Bar• Montreal East•4.6
- SsaanjuaanMontreal / Quebec •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe’ve been trying to book for my fiancé’s birthday for 3 years now and every year we were too late to reserve. It’s always full and we can now finally see why! The food was incredible. Unfortunately I do not consume lamb, and because of this we were not able to get the meat tasting menu (you have to be 2 eating the same tasting menu), but the pescatarian tasting menu was SO worth it. Their team even went above and beyond to prepare a lamb chop special for my fiancé which they did not charge us for just so he could taste the red meat. It was a great birthday for him and a superb experience for the both of us. Thank you!More infoDamasPrice: Very Expensive• Syrian• Mile End•4.8
- CHCharlesHNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on 21 Sept 2023Absolutely Excellent all around! The staff were wonderfully helpful, attentive and most of all professional. The open kitchen an amazing and transparent spectacle being managed by professionals! Just an overall excellent experience. The Food is inventive, delicious and perfectly prepared! Look forward to an evening full of rewarding experiences for the taste buds as well as the soul!More infoHoogan & BeaufortPrice: Very Expensive• French / Canadian• Montreal East•4.8
- BBlueskyOrange County •18 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023I made reservation for Sunday brunch at this restaurant because of the Jazz band. My son plays in a jazz band, and we all enjoyed the French songs performed by the band. The pleasant surprise was the food. My daughter's Carbonara was one of the best she has ever had. Our waiter was a lovely person. The maitre d' was strict -- no reservation, no service -- but he was successful in giving us a very pleasant experience in a crowded restaurant.More infoModaviePrice: Expensive• French• Old Montreal•4.5
- NSNataliaSToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023This restaurant is amazing, it’s boujie and very high class so the prices are higher but the food is just as high quality and the service and ambiance are all top notch. It is worthwhile to come here on any occasion.More infoBar GeorgePrice: Expensive• British• Downtown•4.6
Montreal’s 13 most romantic restaurants for date night
Montreal is flush with romantic restaurants for all relationship stages. And these spots can feel particularly intimate during a Canadian winter, especially if you’re dining as snowflakes swirl outside. Naturally, the city’s colonial past means that you can opt for a classic date at one of the city’s many buzzy brasseries and haute cuisine destinations. But there are also excellent places to sample Syrian and Cajun cuisine in seductive settings with your significant other. Here are a 13 of the best bets for everything from a first date to a marriage proposal. Read on for a guide to Montreal’s most romantic restaurants to book now.
Les 4 meilleurs nouveaux restaurants à essayer à Montréal
Montréal est au cœur d’une renaissance très attendue de la restauration alors que les touristes et les clients reviennent en force pour la première fois depuis la fermeture causée par la pandémie. Parmi les débuts emballants de 20022, on compte une adresse de fusion péruvienne et japonaise haut de gamme, un restaurant philippin avec un bar de style speakeasy, et un steakhouse élégant dans le Vieux-Montréal. Voici quatre restaurants qui insufflent un nouveau dynamisme au paysage culinaire montréalais et qui méritent tous une visite — et une réservation — dès maintenant.
Les 10 meilleurs endroits pour manger sur une terrasse à Montréal
Comme un antidote aux hivers brutaux et enneigés de Montréal, la ville s'anime en été. De juin à septembre (à quelques semaines près), les restaurants, les bars et les cafés de tous les arrondissements envahissent les trottoirs, les toits et les cours - ou les terrasses, comme disent les montréalais. Réservez à l'avance si vous le pouvez, et notez qu'en raison de certaines règles d'autorisation, certains restaurants ne peuvent vous servir de l'alcool que si vous commandez de la nourriture. Voici quelques-unes des meilleures terrasses pour profiter des étés chauds et humides de Montréal.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 1, 2023 there are 383 restaurants in Montreal. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Steakhouse, French, Seafood, Bistro and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Montreal who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Montreal either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Montmorency Falls Park
- Mount Royal Parc
- Montreal Olympic Stadium
- Best Western Plus Centre-ville/City Centre Quebec
- Greene Avenue
- Vieux Quebec Old Quebec
- Sainte Anne De Beaupre Basilica
- Hotel Bonaventure Montreal
- Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile
- Rue De La Commune
- Mcgill Metro
- Mcgill University
- Concordia University
- Rue Ste Catherine
- Parc Des Erables
- Levis Quebec City Ferry
- Best Western Plus Montreal Downtown- Hotel Europa
- Mont Tremblant Resort
- Stade Leclerc
- Central Station
- Montreal’s 12 Best Restaurants For Romance
- Montreal's Award-winning Restaurants
- Restaurants primés à Montréal
- 17 Restaurants That Make Montreal Dining Great
- 68 Montreal / Quebec Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Montreal’s 9 Favorite Bars
- 17 restaurants qui font la réputation gourmande de Montréal
- 11 endroits exceptionnels à Montréal pour célébrer des occasions spéciales
- Les 10 meilleurs endroits pour manger sur une terrasse à Montréal
- 24 Montreal Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Where Chefs Eat in Montréal
- 11 endroits exceptionnels à Montréal pour célébrer des occasions spéciales