Grant Park Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for breakfast now in Grant Park
Restaurant experiences trending in Grant Park
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Grant Park
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Popular dishes include: haloumi involtini, eggplant tart, risotto, kotlets & balela...
See what locals rave about in Grant Park
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoEverything was excellent food and service lobster roll outstanding!exactly how I wanted it fish and chip amazing ￼ outstandingMore infoBeetlecat$$$$• Seafood• Inman Park•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerMemphis / West Tennessee •1 review4.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023It was an amazing time! Food was excellent! Only downfall is that a 30% was automatically added to our tab without our knowledge. We were just told what our check was and was asked for our credit cards. I didn’t know about the 30% until I asked for a copy of my receipt. It would have been nice to know beforehand they put that much for a tip.More infoSTK - Atlanta$$$$• Steakhouse• Midtown•3.7
- SStephenvipAtlanta Metro •10 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Great cocktails and food, fun outdoor area in the new Colony Square courtyard.More infoSaints + Council$$$$• Contemporary American• Midtown•4.7
- SsmlltwngrlvipAustin •7 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023This was the best meal I’ve eaten in a very long time. The restaurant is beautifully appointed, and the service is incredible. I can’t believe I’ve not been here before. I’ll be back for sure!More infoRumi's Kitchen - Colony Square$$$$• Persian• Midtown•4.8
- NJNichelleJAtlanta Metro •4 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We had a great experience as always at TWO urban licks! Carlos was our waiter and he did a terrific job! the food was delicious for everyone at our table. We came in for the New years day brunch and it didn't disappoint. Thanks for a great time TWO Urban licks cant wait to return.More infoTWO urban licks$$$$• American• Poncey-Highland•4.5
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Grant Park
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
4 Restaurants to Book Now in Atlanta
Record-high heat isn’t the only thing that’s made waves in Atlanta these past few months—the city’s dining scene is on fire with new, off-the-chart options. They include the fourth outpost of a lauded Malaysian street food spot, adored for its massive, magazine-style menu. There’s a supper club-inspired Mexican restaurant, which marks an acclaimed Miami chef’s first foray into Atlanta. Also in the mix: A brand-new mozzarella bar from a hospitality veteran known for Neapolitan cuisine. The spots are all buzzworthy, which means reservations are practically mandatory. These four restaurants in Atlanta are worth making room for on your calendar.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Grant Park
Just outside of the city sits Grant Park, one of the most important historic districts in Atlanta. Visit the oldest city park in Atlanta, Grant Park, named after Georgia Railroad civil engineer, Lemuel P. (LP) Grant. After a day in the park, explore the neighborhood's restaurants. The area is famous for delicious Mediterranean food. If you prefer something from the Far East, then try their authentic Vietnamese, Korean, and Asian restaurants. They even offer a great selection of vegetarian and vegan establishments. Of course, classic American fare is widely available, and don't miss out on Southern favorites like fried chicken and peach cobbler.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Grant Park is Mediterranea Restaurant
- Cheney Stadium
- Country Inn and Suites Hotel Downtown Atlanta
- South Bend Park
- Millican Park
- Benteen Park
- Joyland Park
- Grant Park Hotel at Turner Field Downtown Atlanta
- Atlanta Zoo
- Dainiel Stanton Park
- Atlanta Cyclorama Civil War Museum
- Thomasville Heights Park
- Aaron's Amphitheatre At Lakewood
- Pitman Park
- Perkerson Park
- Grant Park Historic District
- Four Corners Park
- Turner Field
- Zoo Atlanta
- Lakewood Stadium
- Grant Park