Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
In addition to an extensive cocktail and wine selection, seasonally inspired lunch and dinner menus are available.
During the summer months, soak up the fresh mountain air and surrounding beauty from one of the most scenic patios in the Canadian Rockies. Please note that priority seating is given to registered in-house guests.
Lunch is not reservable online.
Please include any allergies or dietary restrictions or preferences.
For reservations outside Afternoon Tea (12.00PM to 2.30pm) please reach out to email@example.com.
Overlooking wondrous Lake Louise, Fairview Bar and Restaurant offers a reflection of the world beyond its windows. Take comfort and indulge in our seasonal inspired menu, served in an elegant setting in the heart of Banff National Park.
- NBNoaBvipLos Angeles •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoMatt Keating was the best server I may ever have had, bar none! Like so many fairmont experiences, the high tea at the Fairview does not disappoint! Astonishing views and scenery, 5 star service, wonderful high tea from the tea itself to the finger foods and baked goods. And the nicest, most attentive service ever! I hope to return again. Best high tea I’ve had in years!More infoFairview Bar & RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Afternoon Tea• Lake Louise•4.5
- AAnniversarySeattle / Eastern Washington •6 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoService was great and food was taste but the menu was limited.More infoDeer Lodge – Mt. Fairview Dining RoomPrice: Expensive• Contemporary European• Lake Louise•3.9
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on 23 Sept 2023Stopped in for a quick lunch and was not disappointed. Great service, delicious food, and amazing views! What more could you ask for? Convenient reservation system as well.More infoLakeview LoungePrice: Expensive• Canadian• Lake Louise•4.9
- SsgtjeepvipOrlando / Central Florida East •18 reviews5.0Dined on 6 Oct 2022One of the best fine dining experiences we've ever had! The view of Lake Louise, the service, and the quality of the food was exceptional!More infoWalliser StubePrice: Moderate• undefined• Lake Louise•4.6
- JLJimLSouth Carolina •12 reviews5.0Dined on 24 Sept 2019My wife raved about her clams and mussels, and my beef bourguignon was excellent. Blueberry puffed pastry was delightful. Nice wine list.More infoLouizaPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Lake Louise•4.1
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.
- Lake Louise
- Paradise Triple Chair
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Plain of Six Glaciers Teahouse
- The Crossing
- HI-Lake Louise Alpine Centre
- Lake O Hara
- Ptarmigan Quad
- Lake Louise Ski Area
- Hamber Park
- Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge
- Lake Agnes Teahouse
- Moraine Lake Lodge
- Lake Louise Inn
- Glacier Express Quad
- Mistaya Canyon
- Moraine Lake
- The Great Divide Lodge
- Paradise Lodge and Bungalows