Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in Mission
Outdoor dining in Mission
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Mission
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Behind the bar, we run a hand-crafted cocktail program and offer a whiskey list of over 200 varietals, including American, Canadian, Irish, Scottish, and Japanese whiskeys.
However, the biggest draw has to be our slow-smoked barbecue menu. Inspired by the flavours of North Carolina, our team arrives early every morning to smoke our famous brisket, pulled pork, ribs, and more for up to 14 hours.
Please note that we do not accept reservations for our patio.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Mission
See what locals rave about in Mission
- JJoannavipCalgary / Southern Alberta •31 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe food is excellent! Service is great! I love the special pasta today! And cheesecake is the must!More infoMercato - Mission$$$$• Italian• Calgary•4.7
- PPrincessvipCalgary / Southern Alberta •31 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoHappy hour food and drinks was amazing! And the service was fantastic! It was a busy Friday night but our server was attentive and efficient! I forgot her name but she will remember me because I told her how pretty she is! :) (tall curly hair and beautiful dark skin) We will come back for sure!More infoAnejo Restaurant - Calgary (4th St)$$$$• undefined• Mission•4.7
- TTrishCalgary / Southern Alberta •10 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe food was great but our server Kat made our evening. She was so fun and truly seemed like she loves her job. Only comment would be that charging $22 for 6 momos is outrageous, explains why the prices are not on the "special features".More infoCarino$$$$• Italian• Mission•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerEdmonton / Northern Alberta •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat food. Our server was fantastic. Drinks were good, cocktails were unique and tasty. Would go back for sure and recommend for any bbq lover.More infoSouth Block Barbecue & Brewing Co.$$$$• Barbecue• Mission•4.7
- RRichardvipCalgary / Southern Alberta •30 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThree of the four of us had the Cajan Blackened Chicken. It was wonderful as always, as were our greeting on arrival and the service by Lana and her associates. We also had a very knowledgable and helpful person assure us that the food for one of our company who who had a unique allergy was perfectly safe. I would add only one small criticism. The background music was too loud and lousy music.More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Calgary Tin Palace$$$$• American• Mission•4.4
Award winning restaurants in Mission
Restaurant experiences trending in Mission
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Mission
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Mission include Earls Kitchen + Bar - Willow Park - Calgary, Earls Kitchen + Bar - Calgary Tin Palace and Anejo Restaurant - Calgary (4th St)
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Mission are Earls Kitchen + Bar - Calgary Tin Palace, Earls Kitchen + Bar - Willow Park - Calgary and Anejo Restaurant - Calgary (4th St)
Bottomless brunch in Mission is available at Earls Kitchen + Bar - Calgary Tin Palace, Earls Kitchen + Bar - Willow Park - Calgary and Anejo Restaurant - Calgary (4th St)
The most romantic restaurant in Mission is Carino