Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
At Primo Prime, pride in our food, excellent service, and an inviting atmosphere never let us settle for being anything less than the best. We were featured in the South Charlotte Weekly Culinary Corner. Come on upstairs and see why they gave us five stars!
(nice to meet you)
It is a celebration of an influential cuisine that is in turn influenced by many others, one that favors communal cooking, local ingredients, and straightforward preparations.
- OTOpenTable DinerWest Virginia •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoFirst time at Fahrenheit and it won’t be the last! The tuna nachos were OUTSTANDING as was the mahi and kimchi rice. Our server, Veronica, was fantastic! We will be back the next time we’re in the Queen City!More infoFahrenheit - CharlottePrice: Expensive• American• Uptown•4.3
- KGKathyGCharlotte •6 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Great service, excellent food. We were a little chilly next to the overhead door (it was closed), but not enough to ruin our evening. Quiet enough to hold/hear a conversation, but lively enough to feel like you’re “out”.More infoSTIR CharlottePrice: Moderate• American• Southend•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The food was exquisite and the service was excellent. I really enjoyed the ambiance. It was a great way to celebrate a special occasion. I even received a handwritten birthday card which was so special. Truly a great experience and I’d highly recommend.More infoSteak 48 - CharlottePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• SouthPark•4.9
- BLBeckyLCharlotte •10 reviews4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Excellent food and service. Will return! There was an uncomfortable situation with another guest that the staff handled extremely well.More infoNorth Italia - CharlottePrice: Moderate• Italian• Charlotte•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •4 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Food was good and staff excellent but certainly overpriced! A regular nothing special hamburger should never be $20. Will still go back.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant CharlottePrice: Expensive• American• SouthPark•4.7
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Myers Park
Myers Park is a prominent neighborhood in Charlotte. With this area being part of the South, you can find all sorts of comfort food staples here like chicken biscuits and sausage hash topped with fried eggs. Satisfy your sweet tooth with a house-made cronut. If your tastes are more refined, you can indulge in duck a l'orange or chicken liver mousse. Most restaurants have cocktail lists that feature top-shelf pours and incredible wine selections. For something completely unique, try burgushi, a fusion of hamburger and sushi. A dessert option like espresso creme brulee is the perfect way to end your day.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Myers Park is Napa on Providence