- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAnother lovely evening at The Granville Inn! The dinner menu has been changed for Fall and it is fantastic. Wonderful service and delicious food and wine. The Granville Inn never disappoints!More infoThe Granville InnPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Granville•4.3
- JJJJACKAsheville / Western North Carolina •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoCarrie was a wonderful waitperson. She was so nice and accommodating to us on our Anniversary Great food!More infoMazza'sPrice: Moderate• Italian• Columbus•4.7
- JjessievipPortland / Oregon •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMy friend and I went for lunch and had great food with even better service. Our waiter was lovely, attentive and made our experience very nice! I’d go back just based on that alone!More infoValentina’s at BridgeparkPrice: Moderate• Italian• Dublin•4.6
- WCWendyCColumbus •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoAnother great Saturday at The Pub. Walleye was delicious. Enjoyed the music of Alan Carl and great company to watch the Buckeye Game.More infoThe PubPrice: Moderate• American• Mt. Vernon•4.6
- MFMarkFvipNew York / Tri-State Area •17 reviews5.0Dined on 19 Sept 2023There are choices throughout Knox County and beyond. However, enjoying The Alcove is always special. The bar selection is first rate. The servers are first rate. The menu is first rate with seasonal changes to look forward to. What is remarkable is the changes are always presenting that ‘WOW’ factor every time! Just a wonderful dining experience every time!More infoThe Alcove Restaurant & LoungePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Columbus•4.8
Johnstown, Ohio, is known for the Morris Woods State Nature Preserve, which features 107 acres of beech and maple forests and wildflowers (1). The community is home to many pizza parlors, which offer authentic Italian pies such as pizza ai funghi e salsiccia, pizza Margherita and pizza marinara. There are also several pubs in town, many of which have an Irish theme. In addition to enjoying a stout with fish and chips, you could try one of the locally made craft beers paired with fried cheese curds made from the nearby dairy farms. The community also has several bakeries and candy shops, where the focus is on German and Amish pastries such as apfelstrudel, candy buckeyes and Berliner doughnuts with apple, strawberry or raspberry preserves.