- BSBrianSColumbus •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWhile the food was quite good, it is the high level of service that sets Hudson 29 apart. The staff are cordial and willing to do whatever it takes to make sure your dining experience is exceptional. Just great!More infoHudson 29 - Upper ArlingtonPrice: Expensive• American• Upper Arlington•4.7
- CHCheriHColumbus •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThis place never disappoints. The food and service is impeccable.More infoGallo's KitchenPrice: Expensive• Creole• Upper Arlington•4.8
- SFStanFvipColumbus •22 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFirst time here and really enjoyed the atmosphere and decor. Everyone was great getting us seated. Our server, Collin, was quite helpful and gave us input and on the menu. Great service and the food was excellent. Thanks we will be back.More infoValentina’s at BridgeparkPrice: Moderate• Italian• Dublin•4.6
- RGRichGColumbus •17 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThis has been my fifth or sixth time to The Pearl. Service, food - always excellent. Nice ambiance but not stuffy or buttoned up. We had the Chicken Wing Confit for an appetizer, and it was my first taste of this. Really excellent. My associates each had the Great Lakes Fish and Chips, and I had the Crispy Chicken Sandwich with broccoli instead of fries. All great.More infoThe Pearl - DublinPrice: Moderate• American• Dublin•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We made a reservation for a Birthday. Nothing special occurred but it was a good time, our waiter, Sean, was amazing, felt like he was our relative! Good fresh food, good quality nice atmosphere, drinks and dessertsMore infoTupelo Honey - ColumbusPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Southern• Columbus•4.4
Discover Northwest Columbus
Columbus may not be nationally known for its bustling food scene, but locals know the Northwest side of town offers plenty of trendy and delicious restaurants with a strong commitment to local food sources. One of the city’s charms is a strong neighborhood culture, and the Northwest side is no exception. Here you’ll find a suburban feel with ample parking lots, bustling roads and bright, modern signs that direct you to a mix of Americana bistros and ethnic cuisine from around the world. Finally, hummus on a sandwich will be in your grasp. There’s something both cheerful and charming about joining the local soccer moms for authentic Indian food or a Katsu Bento box followed by small-batch ice cream made with seasonal and unexpected flavors.