- OTOpenTable DinerAustin •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThe food was fantastic and the service excellent! I highly recommend this restaurant!More infoBlack Marlin Bar & GrillPrice: Expensive• American• Port Aransas•4.3
- RMRubyM1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat food! Great service! We were sat promptly and the food arrived in a timely manner.More infoLandry's Seafood House - Corpus ChristiPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Corpus Christi•4.2
- FPFrancisP1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoI had the Buffalo ribeye with the garlic and bone marrow topping. Sides were brocolini and crabmeat mac n cheese. The wife had the catch of the day (haddock) with mixed vegetables. Appetizer was escargot. Everything was amazing! service was excellent and the view was lovely. We will definitely be back!More infoRepublic of Texas Bar & GrillPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Corpus Christi•4.5
- MMMadelyneMLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on 9 Sept 2023We’ve been to your establishment several times each visit was a different occasion and the food is always top-tier and the service is phenomenal. Those two things together is why we keep going because we’re not gonna get anything less than that but last night when we went the food I felt, was mediocre, it didn’t stand out like it typically does I just felt like I was at another restaurant having dinner. My husband ordered the flounder and there were bones in his fish and then I ordered a steak medium. The server let me know it’s going to be a Center PINK, which I am OK with , I want to say it was well done the outside was a little crispy so I knew the inside wasn’t going to be what I had ordered. It was also our anniversary and it was late so we didn’t want to send anything back having to wait an extended time to have our food remade, and then eat it 10pm or so , the dessert was amazing and our server did a phenomenal job throughout the night. Even though we had told him we had been there prior for dinner he treated us amazing. Honestly, he was probably the best server we had there. I know the staff is held to a higher standard but he was real good. I was really just blown away. Anyways, Katz 21 is a place we love to tell people about so don’t worry will be back.More infoKatz 21 Steak and SpiritsPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Corpus Christi•4.3
- RMRayMSan Antonio •6 reviews4.0Dined on 27 Aug 2023745 pm: The place was very crowded, so we had to wait at the bar for 45 minutes, there was 2 empty chairs at the bar each on the side of 2 women that were together, I asked politely if they would move over,one chair, and 2 women would NOT scoot over to one chair or the other to let my Wife and I sit together, but that's just life When we got the table we were ready to order but poor waitress was extremely busy so it took easily 30 minutes before she took our appetizer order then another 15 minutes for entree order When she brought the appetizer, which was cheese mushrooms with crab filling, She apologized multiople times for late entrees were late due to extremely busy night The food was abundant and hot whichis good taste was 7 out of 10, The salmon New Orleans doesn't usually have chopped tomato. on it, but this one did, we used the table video games to entertain ourselves while waiting.More infoRed Lobster - Corpus ChristiPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Corpus Christi•4.2
Located on the Gulf Coast's Live Oak Peninsula is Rockport. With its sandy beaches, sea air and excellent saltwater fishing, freshly caught Gulf seafood is a favorite dining selection here. Whether you order it from an open-air oceanside restaurant or a seafood market, the catch of the day here is guaranteed to be fresh. Even the coastal region of Texas is known for good beef. In Rockport, you will find fine steakhouses, pit barbecue and the local's choice: chicken-fried rib-eye steak. Sandwich shops provide lighter fare, and coffee houses provide a mid-afternoon pick-me-up. Rockport also offers some of the best Tex-Mex around.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Rockport who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Rockport either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.