George's Street Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for breakfast now in South William Street
New restaurants to OpenTable in South William Street
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in George's Street
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Diwali main focus is to bring diners as much of the flavours and exotic spices to their menu from different parts of India as possible. Diwali is a relaxed Dublin restaurant bringing together a mixed management of talented and experienced staff from other successful Indian restaurants.
And we take our food very very seriously. And our expert chefs use only the finest ingredients, sourced locally from the most reputable butchers, fishmongers, green grocers, artisan bakers, and internationally from carefully sourced specialist food suppliers.
Our guarantee to you: Brasserie Sixty6 uses only the finest and freshest ingredients in the preparation of our food.
The difference is on the plate.
Where the classic Italian Eatery and New York bar collide, NoLIta is all about the pursuit of good times.
Whether you're in the mood for a quick bite, an office get together or a catch up with friends, our stunning menus and surroundings will fit your needs.
Outdoor dining in South William Street
See what locals rave about in George's Street
- KKenji1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat place to eat. Nice friendly staff. Lovely surroundings. Pizza is excellent. Best around. 💯💯More infoIsabelle's€€€€• International• South City Centre•4.3
- SHScottHChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoExcellent atmosphere, service and food. We were here 10 years ago and had fingers crossed Rustic Stone was still around! Enjoyable time cooking our steaks in the hot rock, and the service was outstanding.More infoRustic Stone by Dylan McGrath€€€€• Asian• George's Street•4.4
- ABAlexanderBLondon •8 reviews5.0Dined on 27 May 2023Great dinner, the yakitori and pork belly was fabulous!More infoYamamori South City€€€€• Japanese• Dame Street•4.6
- SMStephenMvipDublin •5 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023It was a pleasure to return to the Ivy for some comfort food on this cold dismal January afternoon. I enjoyed the same excellent, yet unfussy service as I’ve come to expect which is a credit to the entire teamMore infoThe Ivy Dawson Street€€€€• Contemporary British• South City Centre•4.5
- PTPamTDublin •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Really pleased with our dining experience. The staff were able to give us an extra table for our sister's husband and kids, without them booking. Everyone gave it 10/10More infoCafé en Seine€€€€• Modern European• Dawson Street•4.4
Restaurant experiences trending in South William Street
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in George's Street. Our customers recommend Rustic Stone by Dylan McGrath, Brasserie Sixty6 and NoLIta
As of June 5, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in George's Street. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Modern European, Asian, Japanese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in George's Street who deliver with Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in George's Street either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.