- JTJoeTIndiana •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGumbo and bisque were tasty! Crab cakes were as well. Steak (filet and a ribeye) were seasoned and cooked to perfection. Shrimp that came with filet was a little dry. Mashed potatoes were good but the Brussels sprouts were a tad crunchy (they were awesome reheated). Crème brûlée was very good and so was the bread pudding. Carrot cake we took home was tasty as well. The coffee first came out well flavored but temperature was on the warm, not hot. Second cup took a while and when it did was perfectly hot but had a burnt bean taste to it that ruined the pallet for the evening - we were done eating at that point so it was a minor issue. Waiter was pleasant.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - South BendPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• South Bend•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAutumn did a fantastic job. She referenced the note I’d left w/ my reservation, so I knew she read it and addressed my concern well. We had a wonderfully secluded table, thus the low sound rating, but it was very loud at the check-in area. Cafe Navarre was a place not to miss out on and I will highly recommend it. The food was delicious (!), and the dessert, 😋. The cost, while a bit higher than I normally spend, was commensurate with the quality of service, food, and ambience. Thanks you for bringing such a place in South Bend, IN!!More infoCafe NavarrePrice: Expensive• American• South Bend•4.8
- KJKevinJSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoIt was a cold, windy November Monday evening, 7:30 pm. We were seated at a quaint well-mannered table with heat duct beneath. Great soup presentation. Exquisite Black Cod and King Crab Pasta. But wait, the after-dinner surprise is Apple Tart and Chocolate Cake.More infoArtisanPrice: Expensive• American• Elkhart•4.8
- HGHurrolGvipWestern Kentucky / SW Indiana •176 reviews5.0Dined on 11 Sept 2023Great reception and seating as requested on Open Table. Great server. Outstanding entre of lobster tail and shrimp. Nice cab wine in bottle that could take remainder to go. Nice packing of food remains to go.More infoRed Lobster - ElkhartPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Elkhart•4.1
- BMBrianMcIndiana •6 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Our server remembered that we like the burrata appetizer and calamari as app's for the table. Our Guinness/Harp Black & Tan's were expertly poured. Our favorite Paul Hobbs Crossbarn cabernet was available. And I really enjoyed a new menu entree - the Orecchiete pasta dish.More infoRohr’sPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• South Bend•4.7
Elkhart is a busy city in the middle of beautiful Indiana countryside. One of its main highlights is its riverside dining; several restaurants are located right on the town's riverwalk that serve all kinds of Midwest comfort food. Elkhart also has steak and seafood grills with craft beer lists and pizzerias with expansive wine cellars. They even have their own brewing company in town. Whether you're with the kids or on a romantic retreat, you can find a welcoming place for lunch or dinner. Elkhart is also in the middle of Amish country, so you won't be far from Amish food like meatloaf, apple crumb pie and cinnamon sugar bread.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Elkhart. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Elkhart who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Elkhart either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Comfort Suites South Elkhart
- Harmon Park
- Poes Corners Historical Marker
- United States Land Office Historical Marker
- Crane Pond State Game Area
- Menno Hof Mennonite Amish Visitor Center
- Island Park
- Rice Park
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Goshen
- Microtel Inn and Suites Elkhart
- Comfort Inn Goshen
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Elkhart-South
- District Schoolhouse Historical Marker
- Sauganash Golf Club
- Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Elkhart North
- Jones Station Historical
- Staybridge Suites Elkhart North
- Three Rivers State Game Area
- Super 8 Shipshewana
- Holiday Inn Express Elkhart North - I-80/90 Exit 92