Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Milk and Wine Co.
Diners’ top pick
Milk+Wine Co. is a family-run business offering local knowledge and hospitality. Run by homegrown Heathmont lovers, the owners recognise the importance of community; giving Heathmont back a place for locals to call home. Milk+Wine Co. has taken over the location of the iconic cafe formally known as Barclays, and are offering a contemporary menu and atmosphere complemented with exceptional customer service.
SITUATED IN THE HEART OF RINGWOOD NORTH LIES OUR LOVINGLY RESTORED HOMESTEAD ROSEBANK NORTH. HERE WE WELCOME YOU TO A MODERN INTERNATIONAL STYLE RESTAURANT AND BAR - SET AGAINST STUNNING PERIOD FEATURES AND IDYLLIC ROSE GARDENS. THE PERFECT PLACE TO UNWIND AND ENJOY THE LOCALLY SOURCED PRODUCE AND WINES THAT MAKE UP OUR SEASONAL MENU.
The Budgie Bar
The Budgie Cocktail Bar is a unique converted warehouse bar located in Ringwood. The expansive space caters for the finest of cocktails, curated wine selections, beers on tap and of course; delicious food currently offered by our friends at Hecho En Mexico! An open floor plan that features a sun-filled beer garden, concrete bar and a Palm Springs inspired cacti corner, The Budgie is the perfect place for your Friday after-work drinks or for a Saturday catch-up with friends. Although tucked away, The Budgie is easily accessible being only a brief walk from Ringwood Station and Eastland Shopping Center as well as a number of hotels and accommodation.
- JSJohnSMelbourne •1 review5.0Dined on 14 Feb 2024As always, we thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience at Rosebank last night. The food, service and ambience were exceptional. The staff kept us informed of what was happening if meals were running a bit behind due to a staff shortage; can't ask for anymore than that.More infoRosebank North$$$$Price: Moderate• Modern European• Ringwood•4.6
- NNeneNew York City •1 review5.0Dined on 10 Feb 2024Celebrated a birthday in The Garden outdoor area and was fantastic! The prices of cocktails can get a bit pricey, but were great. The food being mexican inspired was nice. We had a party of 6 including my elderly mother who managed to get on the bar stool and she really enjoyed herself. Overall we had a fantastic time with the outdoor ambience, upbeat music and great vibes! I will be back to try the bottomless brunch or a Sunday session.More infoThe Budgie Bar$$$$Price: Expensive• Mexican• Ringwood•4.1
- DSDanielSMelbourne •3 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Feb 2024Had a romantic meal with my wife. Ordered the lamb platter for 2 which was amazing. Staff were great and it was a wonderful experience. Will be back.More infoYASSAS The Greek Way - Eastland$$$$Price: Moderate• Greek• Ringwood•4.1
- JMJacMckMelbourne •3 reviews5.0Dined on 27 Jan 2024Amazing food and value for money! Will definitely be back 😍 also delicious cocktails 👌More infoKomuni$$$$Price: Moderate• Japanese• Ringwood•4.5
- STSueTMelbourne •1 review5.0Dined on 16 Jan 2024Consistently 10/10 this cafe. The one we always choose to go toMore infoMilk and Wine Co.$$$$Price: Moderate• Café• Ringwood•4.8
Explore dishes that diners are raving about