- OTOpenTable DinerWisconsin •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoOur reservations were honored as we arrived! Everyone very very friendly. Food was awesome as were the Bloody Mary’s. Very happy we chose to eat here.More infoBlue's EggPrice: Moderate• Breakfast• Milwaukee•4.8
- MDMikeDvipWisconsin •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoLove the food and concept and service. Probably will not return however as the acoustics were terrible and could not hear the people at our tableMore infoFive O'Clock SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Milwaukee•4.8
- ADAntonyDWisconsin •16 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe food was excellent. Had the trout which was the best preparation I’ve had in a long time. Perfectly grilled, moist and flavorful. Service was excellent. Server was always available when we needed her but didn’t bother us too often. Great location with great outdoor patio. We didn’t enjoy that this time since it was a bit chilly.More infoBridgewater Modern GrillPrice: Expensive• American• Milwaukee•4.6
- MmomofharperChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined on 20 Sept 2023My wife, two friends, & I dined at Story Hill BKC for lunch and thoroughly enjoyed our time there. From start to finish, the service and food were outstanding. When we arrived, our servers welcomed us and asked if we were there for a special occasion - I shared we were there to celebrate my wife's birthday. She then wished my wife a "Happy Birthday" and a few minutes later, brought over a giant cinnamon roll with a candle in it for all of us to enjoy. This small, yet thoughtful, gesture was greatly appreciated by all! The servers then shared their recommendations on drink and food choices and gave us plenty of time to choose. Every single item we ordered was fantastic! The crepes were wonderful, as were the salads, and I highly recommend indulging in one of the cocktail flights! I promise, you will not go wrong with anything on this menu!More infoStory Hill BKCPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Milwaukee•4.8
- BbeefeatervipSouth Carolina •96 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Very helpful staff and wonderful food. We did the all you can eat option. They just kept bringing the food!More infoMovida at Hotel MadridPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Milwaukee•4.7
Discover West Allis
With trendy food trucks, classic pizza joints, and cozy cafes, casual dining is the name of the game in the Milwaukee suburb of West Allis. As this is Wisconsin, the number one state in the country for cheese production, a cheese shop is a great spot to grab a hearty sandwich for lunch. Also in keeping with Wisconsin traditions, there are plenty of pubs and other eateries where you can grab a cold beer to go with your meal. It doesn't get much more American than burgers and beer, but West Allis is also home to a number of ethnic and regional cuisines. You'll find dining options that range from Cajun to Chinese and Peruvian to Puerto Rican.