Make a free reservation
Available for late dinner now in Downtown / Sobro
Restaurant experiences trending in Downtown / Sobro
See what locals rave about in Midtown
- KSKristinaS1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoReally great food and service. It was an amazing way to start our vacation.More infoNada - Nashville$$$$• Contemporary Mexican• Downtown•4.4
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing food! So glad my group went here! Everything was amazing! No complaints! Can’t wait to come back here when I come back to visit Nashville!More infoLove Language$$$$• French American• Nashville•4.5
- GLGabeLopez1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoInitially we were under the impression that this was a cook in front of you experience. Rather, it was a prep and present style meal. We did the tasting and specialty elk pasta, which was delicious. The staff, from chef Matt to our server Mark, were incredible. They even had Bob Ross on the tv! Cool atmospheric music to go with it. Definitely recommend to high class dinner enthusiasts, but be wary of the bathroom smell and lack of cooking actually being done in front of you. Thanks again to everyone.More infoThe Chef and I$$$$• Contemporary American• Midtown•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinervipChicago / Illinois •150 reviews5.0Dined on 30 May 2023Our meals were wonderful. The fried mozzarella was delicious and huge. There would have been plenty to share for 4. The red velvet cake ice cream was amazing. It even had Graham cracker crumbsMore infoJasper's$$$$• American• West End•4.5
- KRKatieRAtlanta Metro •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We came to Midtown Cafe due to its location to our hotel, super close walking distance. We made a reservation and I am glad we did because it was PACKED!!! The food was outstanding!!! My fiancé got the biscuits and gravy with eggs and a side of the Gouda grits (which were SO GOOD). I had the shrimp and grits and I would recommend that dish to anyone!! I also have Celiac so to see all the gluten free options on their menu was so awesome. I will definitely be making a stop here every time I come back to Nashville.More infoMidtown Cafe$$$$• Southern• West End•4.9
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Midtown
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville, like every big city, has its own Midtown. Boasting a fantastic nightlife and dozens of wonderful bars and restaurants, Nashville's Midtown is the place to be in Tennessee. Midtown promises excellent contemporary restaurants, pubs, steakhouses and ethnic cuisine from French to Italian, South American, and Asian. They also feature a deluge of places to get your Southern comfort food fix. If you're a fan of spicy food, there are a number of Cajun restaurants that dish out crazy good seafood and barbecue. Maybe you're looking for a great cocktail during a night on the town? Midtown has a slew of bars, pubs and taverns that can satisfy your need for Tennessee's famous whiskey.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Midtown is The Chef and I
The restaurants with the best service in Midtown are The Chef and I, Gathre and 1907 Urban Cookhouse
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Midtown are The Chef and I, Gathre and 1907 Urban Cookhouse