Crown Point Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Central Business District
New restaurants to OpenTable in Central Business District
Outdoor dining in Central Business District
See what locals rave about in Crown Point
- HHeathervipAustin •15 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023This restaurant was recommended by locals and the seafood was very good. Amazing oyster selection and overall good food. Service was great but very, very slow.More infoLuke$$$$• French• Central Business District•4.5
- MGMichelleGMemphis / West Tennessee •3 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Service was exceptional! Food was delicious. Try the pork belly; it is fantastic. The scallops are delicious, and the vanilla ice cream is so good.More infoGW Fins$$$$• Seafood• French Quarter•4.9
- EGEricGNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Amazing food and service. Hotel is beautiful.More infoDomenica$$$$• Italian• Central Business District•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Wonderful service and ambience. All of the food was good and most excellent. We were at Jazz Brunch and the musicians were excellent and definitely added to the experience. Absolutely would recommend to anyoneMore infoAntoine's$$$$• Creole• French Quarter•4.2
- MHMaxineHNew Orleans / Louisiana •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023As a resident of New Orleans, I normally recommend this restaurant to my clients and company visiting New Orleans. My. clients are always happy with their service, so I decided to try it out. It was nice meeting the staff face-to-face that assist me with my reservations. The food was fabulous. We ordered the redfish with pecan topping. OMG! The manager, Marcus Benoit and Katie, the hostess was very accommodating. The servers were awesome!More infoMeril$$$$• Contemporary American• Warehouse District•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in Central Business District
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Crown Point
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
14 restaurants vital to New Orleans
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of New Orleans dining right now.
The best places to grab a drink in New Orleans
New Orleans’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
These 10 New Orleans restaurants nail outdoor dining
New Orleans’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 New Orleans restaurants
New Orleanians tend to mark time by food seasons rather than the standard calendar flip. The hottest months belong to frozen daiquiris and technicolor snoballs. Spring brings families and friends together over spicy spreads of boiled crawfish. In a city that puts food and drink at the center of its life and not just the center of the table, eating and drinking is always a special occasion. When it comes to celebrating a birthday, graduation, or just feeling alive in the Big Easy, the stage is set with buckets of seafood, cocktails shaken and stirred in James Beard Award-winning bars, and grand dining rooms that have hosted generations of milestone events and special occasions. These are the 15 best restaurants to book across the Crescent City for many different celebrations.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in New Orleans
New Orleans’s restaurants are the beating heart of this festive city, and to say they’ve had a tough few years would be putting it mildly. The good news is that hospitality is calling again, and nobody does it better than the restaurateurs, chefs, servers, and bartenders that call the Big Easy home. Superior service continues to set New Orleans’s restaurant scene apart. Among the standouts, there’s a brand-new izakaya helmed by a meticulous executive chef who spent time in Japan and a Mid-City tapas bar that churns out a one-of-its-kind, afterhours brunch for the midnight munchies. Book one, book all, and be warmly welcomed at these four new restaurants, representing the best of New Orleans right now.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in New Orleans
New Orleans’s restaurants have hosted lovers and trysts for more than 300 years. Couples looking for romance are sure to find it in the Big Easy, whether it’s in the embrace of a velvet-clad hotel lounge or an intimate, family-owned neighborhood joint. Butter up your beau with a steak and martini at an iconic Mid-City steakhouse. Tuck into a tasting menu fit for royalty at a Japanese jewel box in the Central Business District. There’s a table for every kind of date across this festive city. Read on for a guide to 9 New Orleans restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
Discover Crown Point
When in the Crown Point neighborhood of New Orleans, Louisiana, you have to indulge in the local cuisine that the city is known for. Eat like the locals with gumbo or jambalaya. These Southern classics are second to none and are prepared with the freshest ingredients available. Crown Point is one of the few places where you will find turtle soup, a wonderful delicacy that has a spicy vegetable broth, and of course, turtle meat. Your dining experience will not be complete until you've tried the bananas Foster at any of the ice cream shops or cafes in the neighborhood. This delightful dessert can be made into a cake or a French toast creation for a dish as unique as the city itself.