Make a free reservation
Available for breakfast now in Metairie
Restaurant experiences trending in Metairie
See what locals rave about in Kenner
- AFAngelaFNew Orleans / Louisiana •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAbsolutely the best family night we had in a very longtime. Can’t wait to do this again. Enjoyed with wonderful family great food and drink. Always a wonderful pleasure and experience.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Metairie$$$$• Steakhouse• Metairie•4.4
- AWAntonioWHouston •1 review5.0Dined on 26 May 2023The place was a little too loud. The food was very good. The service was solid.More infoDon's Seafood - Metairie$$$$• Seafood• Metairie•4.5
- NNellieNew Orleans / Louisiana •2 reviews5.0Dined on 10 May 2023The food took to long the burger 🍔 was undercooked and the pasta 🍝 had too much oil Please make sure when severing pasta make sure it no oil on the plate and ask every customer when ordering a burger asked do they wanna well done. Because every customer doesn’t like medium rare.More infoBobby Hebert's Cajun Cannon Restaurant and Grill$$$$• American• Metairie•3.7
- OTOpenTable DinerMemphis / West Tennessee •1 review4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Awesome food. Our waitress was very professional and friendly.More infoSaltgrass Steak House - Metairie$$$$• Steakhouse• Metairie•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Wonderful service and ambience. All of the food was good and most excellent. We were at Jazz Brunch and the musicians were excellent and definitely added to the experience. Absolutely would recommend to anyoneMore infoAntoine's$$$$• Creole• French Quarter•4.2
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Kenner
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
14 restaurants vital to New Orleans
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of New Orleans dining right now.
The best places to grab a drink in New Orleans
New Orleans’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
These 10 New Orleans restaurants nail outdoor dining
New Orleans’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 New Orleans restaurants
New Orleanians tend to mark time by food seasons rather than the standard calendar flip. The hottest months belong to frozen daiquiris and technicolor snoballs. Spring brings families and friends together over spicy spreads of boiled crawfish. In a city that puts food and drink at the center of its life and not just the center of the table, eating and drinking is always a special occasion. When it comes to celebrating a birthday, graduation, or just feeling alive in the Big Easy, the stage is set with buckets of seafood, cocktails shaken and stirred in James Beard Award-winning bars, and grand dining rooms that have hosted generations of milestone events and special occasions. These are the 15 best restaurants to book across the Crescent City for many different celebrations.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in New Orleans
New Orleans’s restaurants are the beating heart of this festive city, and to say they’ve had a tough few years would be putting it mildly. The good news is that hospitality is calling again, and nobody does it better than the restaurateurs, chefs, servers, and bartenders that call the Big Easy home. Superior service continues to set New Orleans’s restaurant scene apart. Among the standouts, there’s a brand-new izakaya helmed by a meticulous executive chef who spent time in Japan and a Mid-City tapas bar that churns out a one-of-its-kind, afterhours brunch for the midnight munchies. Book one, book all, and be warmly welcomed at these four new restaurants, representing the best of New Orleans right now.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in New Orleans
New Orleans’s restaurants have hosted lovers and trysts for more than 300 years. Couples looking for romance are sure to find it in the Big Easy, whether it’s in the embrace of a velvet-clad hotel lounge or an intimate, family-owned neighborhood joint. Butter up your beau with a steak and martini at an iconic Mid-City steakhouse. Tuck into a tasting menu fit for royalty at a Japanese jewel box in the Central Business District. There’s a table for every kind of date across this festive city. Read on for a guide to 9 New Orleans restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
Kenner has a number of well-known historical landmarks that you can enjoy seeing, and as far as the available food choices go, you have plenty of great options to choose from. Residents and tourists enjoy a wide range of international cuisine, including Japanese and Italian. You can also enjoy dishes that are native to Louisiana, such as freshly made shrimp gumbo and jambalaya. There are restaurants that provide seafood favorites, like shrimp, catfish, and oysters. Be sure to try various Chinese dishes like kung pao chicken and almond chicken as well as freshly made salads and delicious sushi from some of the best sushi bars in the country.