Make a free reservation
See what locals rave about in Lacombe
- RMReavesMnT20231 review5.0Dined 2 days agoMy husband and I celebrated our 20th Anniversary with dinner at Marcello's Wine Café. It was phenomenal. Our server, Nathan, was interactive and pleasant. He loves his job and it was noticeable! There was a Happy Anniversary card on our table signed by the staff and that was really sweet. We had an appetizer of Barra which was AMAZING. My husband had the Peppers and Onions and I had the Chicken Picante' . Both were delicious. We had a sparkling wine...Spumante I believe, and we were treated to Chocolate Panna Cotta for desert. To close out the evening we each had a shot of Sambuca with Espresso Beans and said a toast to our 20 years, the next 20 years, and to our dear Italian Friend Maximo that recently passed away. it was a beautiful evening all the way around! We will be making this a regular dinner destination.More infoMarcello's of Lafayette$$$$• Italian• Lafayette•4.9
- BBrickvipHouston •12 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoIncredible dinner. The restaurant took special care to seat us even after we had two extra guests than expected and the restaurant was fully booked.More infoRuffino’s on the River$$$$• Steak• Lafayette•4.8
- MYMarisaaY1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat service. They accommodated us when we requested to go inside because of the mosquitosMore infoPark Bistro$$$$• American• Lafayette•4.9
- JWJessicaWNew Orleans / Louisiana •2 reviews5.0Dined on 28 May 2023We had an amazing time at Southern Social Table. Trevor the manager was so friendly and hospitable and made our dining experience wonderful. We don't live in Lafayette anymore but when we come to visit my parents we get to drop off our kids and have a nice date night. Its always much needed and Social is our go to spot when we are in Laffy. Thanks so much!!More infoSocial Southern Table and Bar$$$$• Southern• Lafayette•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerBaton Rouge / Lafayette •2 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023New year with bestieMore infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Lafayette$$$$• Steakhouse• Lafayette•4.7
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Lacombe
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
14 restaurants vital to New Orleans
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of New Orleans dining right now.
The best places to grab a drink in New Orleans
New Orleans’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
These 10 New Orleans restaurants nail outdoor dining
New Orleans’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 New Orleans restaurants
New Orleanians tend to mark time by food seasons rather than the standard calendar flip. The hottest months belong to frozen daiquiris and technicolor snoballs. Spring brings families and friends together over spicy spreads of boiled crawfish. In a city that puts food and drink at the center of its life and not just the center of the table, eating and drinking is always a special occasion. When it comes to celebrating a birthday, graduation, or just feeling alive in the Big Easy, the stage is set with buckets of seafood, cocktails shaken and stirred in James Beard Award-winning bars, and grand dining rooms that have hosted generations of milestone events and special occasions. These are the 15 best restaurants to book across the Crescent City for many different celebrations.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in New Orleans
New Orleans’s restaurants are the beating heart of this festive city, and to say they’ve had a tough few years would be putting it mildly. The good news is that hospitality is calling again, and nobody does it better than the restaurateurs, chefs, servers, and bartenders that call the Big Easy home. Superior service continues to set New Orleans’s restaurant scene apart. Among the standouts, there’s a brand-new izakaya helmed by a meticulous executive chef who spent time in Japan and a Mid-City tapas bar that churns out a one-of-its-kind, afterhours brunch for the midnight munchies. Book one, book all, and be warmly welcomed at these four new restaurants, representing the best of New Orleans right now.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in New Orleans
New Orleans’s restaurants have hosted lovers and trysts for more than 300 years. Couples looking for romance are sure to find it in the Big Easy, whether it’s in the embrace of a velvet-clad hotel lounge or an intimate, family-owned neighborhood joint. Butter up your beau with a steak and martini at an iconic Mid-City steakhouse. Tuck into a tasting menu fit for royalty at a Japanese jewel box in the Central Business District. There’s a table for every kind of date across this festive city. Read on for a guide to 9 New Orleans restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
Lacombe is an area of Louisiana that has a lot of festivals, making it a great place to share good food and good times. The festivals let you get a taste of some of the local cuisine, but if you really want a taste of New Orleans, then seafood is a perfect choice. There is plenty of crab, shrimp, and crawfish to go around in this neighborhood. One of the most well-known sandwiches that you can find at a festival in this area is a crab po'boy. Cajun and Creole food are common in this area, but if you prefer something with a little less heat, there are also French and Italian options in the neighborhood.