The Marigny Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in The Marigny
Outdoor dining in The Marigny
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in The Marigny
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Since the closing of Marcello's on St. Charles Ave. Executive Chef and Owner, Blakley Kymen has been looking for a way to bring her unique Italian cuisine back to New Orleans. Together with her sister Michele Caswell Adams and niece Brittani Adams Perret both of Unique Wedding & Events along with Executive Chef Quentin Davis they are bringing a new and exciting restaurant to the city that still honors their Sicilian roots, with a little French and Cajun flair to the menu. Come enjoy fine dining in a beautiful historical building settled in one of New Orleans oldest neighborhoods and experience the sights and sounds of the Marigny. We also offer sidewalk dining perfect for a tables of 2.
Wine remains a huge passion and the wine market is unmatched in New Orleans; you will be sure to find something amazing. Salute!
New restaurants to OpenTable in The Marigny
See what locals rave about in The Marigny
- ABAaronB1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had an amazing romantic meal. Service was quick and the food was a good serving for the price.More infoBarrilleaux's Restaurant and Wine Bar$$$$• Italian• The Marigny•4.6
- SMScottMSouth Carolina •5 reviews5.0Dined on 20 May 2023Having just returned from Thailand two weeks ago, I can confirm that this place is the real deal... fantastic menu offerings, fresh ingredients, and tasty goodness. My only wish was that my mango stick rice had a little sweeter of a sauce... but that's the American in me showing through.More infoSukhoThai - Marigny$$$$• Thai• The Marigny•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCalifornia Central Coast •1 review5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Kind, friendly, professional people serve good food and amazing musicMore infoSnug Harbor Jazz Bistro$$$$• Creole• The Marigny•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •8 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023This place was awesome. I had the Center Cut Filet Mignon. It was amazing!More infoThe Italian Barrel$$$$• Italian• French Quarter•4.4
- IHIrisHNew Orleans / Louisiana •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Always delicious! As a Quarter resident this is one of our staples. The food is always good and service great!More infoLouisiana Pizza Kitchen- French Quarter$$$$• Italian• French Quarter•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in The Marigny
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in The Marigny
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
14 restaurants vital to New Orleans
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of New Orleans dining right now.
The best places to grab a drink in New Orleans
New Orleans’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
These 10 New Orleans restaurants nail outdoor dining
New Orleans’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 New Orleans restaurants
New Orleanians tend to mark time by food seasons rather than the standard calendar flip. The hottest months belong to frozen daiquiris and technicolor snoballs. Spring brings families and friends together over spicy spreads of boiled crawfish. In a city that puts food and drink at the center of its life and not just the center of the table, eating and drinking is always a special occasion. When it comes to celebrating a birthday, graduation, or just feeling alive in the Big Easy, the stage is set with buckets of seafood, cocktails shaken and stirred in James Beard Award-winning bars, and grand dining rooms that have hosted generations of milestone events and special occasions. These are the 15 best restaurants to book across the Crescent City for many different celebrations.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in New Orleans
New Orleans’s restaurants are the beating heart of this festive city, and to say they’ve had a tough few years would be putting it mildly. The good news is that hospitality is calling again, and nobody does it better than the restaurateurs, chefs, servers, and bartenders that call the Big Easy home. Superior service continues to set New Orleans’s restaurant scene apart. Among the standouts, there’s a brand-new izakaya helmed by a meticulous executive chef who spent time in Japan and a Mid-City tapas bar that churns out a one-of-its-kind, afterhours brunch for the midnight munchies. Book one, book all, and be warmly welcomed at these four new restaurants, representing the best of New Orleans right now.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in New Orleans
New Orleans’s restaurants have hosted lovers and trysts for more than 300 years. Couples looking for romance are sure to find it in the Big Easy, whether it’s in the embrace of a velvet-clad hotel lounge or an intimate, family-owned neighborhood joint. Butter up your beau with a steak and martini at an iconic Mid-City steakhouse. Tuck into a tasting menu fit for royalty at a Japanese jewel box in the Central Business District. There’s a table for every kind of date across this festive city. Read on for a guide to 9 New Orleans restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
Discover The Marigny
When visiting the French Quarter in New Orleans, take a stroll through the adjacent neighborhood called The Marigny. Under the shade of wide-leafed palm trees, this community drips with local color, music, history and diversity. Shotgun-style cottages sit one after the other, many lovingly restored and painted with bright, Caribbean colors. Frenchman Street is a great place to find music or something to drink, be it a cup of chicory coffee or a daiquiri. There’s also plenty to eat. Whether it’s a hole-in-the-wall dive serving up catfish and oyster po’ boys or a more classic Creole eatery offering specialties like crawfish etouffee or Chicken Clemenceau, you won’t leave The Marigny hungry.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in The Marigny is SukhoThai - Marigny
The restaurants with the best service in The Marigny are Silk Road, Barrilleaux's Restaurant and Wine Bar and SukhoThai - Marigny
The restaurants with the best ambiance in The Marigny are Barrilleaux's Restaurant and Wine Bar, SukhoThai - Marigny and Silk Road
- New Orleans Mint
- New Orleans Courtyard Hotel
- St. Philip French Quarter Apt. Hotel & Vacation Rentals
- Cafe Lafitte In Exile
- Hotel Provincial
- Lamothe House Hotel a French Quarter Guest Houses Property
- Le Richelieu in the French Quarter
- Melrose Mansion Suites
- Claiborne Circle Historical
- Cabrini Playground
- Blue60 Guest House
- Bicycle Michael's
- New Orleans Jazz National Historical Park
- French Quarter
- Olde Town Inn New Orleans
- French Quarter Luxury Two-Bedroom Suite 1204
- Washington Square
- Inn on Ursulines, a French Quarter Guest Houses Property
- Hotel Villa Convento
- Soniat House