Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are the premiere fondue restaurant where guests can enjoy a choice of fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrees, salads and indulgent desserts. It's up to you. Tailor your visit with a four-course dining experience including cheese fondue, salad, entree and dessert. Or, come by for fondue cheese paired with that perfect glass of wine from our extensive selection. That's not to say we haven't had more than a few stop by to satisfy that chocolate craving after a movie. Whether you're celebrating romance, a birthday or anniversary - or just a night out we offer something truly unique.
Mickey Mantle’s Steakhouse, located in the heart of Oklahoma City’s historic Bricktown, is a classic steakhouse with a contemporary American flair in both menu and design. Named after Oklahoma’s own baseball legend, this dramatic 10,000 square foot restaurant dazzles with a compelling contemporary chef-driven menu. Mickey Mantle’s Steakhouse is renowned as the best steakhouse in OKC and truly delivers a sizzling fine dining and social experience. Widely recognized as Oklahoma City’s top spot for great steak and fresh seafood, Mickey Mantle’s Steakhouse is frequented by many celebrities, athletes, the business crowd and stylish locals.
Enjoy sandwiches, salads and appetizers. Our simple menu will have options for every time of the day. You can dine-in, take advantage of the patio or order for the whole office using GrubHub, our online To-Go ordering service. The Manhattan OKC is open late with food and drink specials during Thunder games, Civic Center concerts and other downtown events.
- MCMariaC1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThe service excellent and the food was delicious thank you so muchMore infoRodizio Grill Brazilian Steakhouse - Oklahoma CityPrice: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Oklahoma City•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerOklahoma City •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMe and my partner came here on a date night yesterday, extremely nice environment! We've been here many times before and very rarely have we been disappointed. Last night was no exception! Incredible food and great service! Ran a little longer than usual but fantastic nonethelessMore infoThe Melting Pot - OKCPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Bricktown•4.7
- RCRonCOklahoma City •7 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat food and service! We had the ribeye and sea bass. Both were outstanding.More infoMickey Mantle's Steakhouse - OKCPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Bricktown•4.7
- MMikevipOklahoma City •9 reviews4.0Dined on 15 Jul 2023A beautiful ambience with great food and excellent service.More infoPark Avenue Grill - Skirvin HiltonPrice: Moderate• undefined• Oklahoma City•4
- HHoustonDallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023New Years Day was a delight! Morgan was a wonderful waitress and the food was delish!More infoCulpritsPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Oklahoma City•4.7
The Bricktown community was once known as an industrial center. Today, its variety of restaurants and nightclubs has made it popular with locals and visitors. Bricktown is one of the best places to enjoy a steak dinner. Try the local dishes for a taste of Southern cooking and culture, including favorites like cornbread, barbecued pork, and fried okra. You won't want to miss the famous pulled pork sandwiches served with homestyle fries, coleslaw, or baked beans. Seafood is another top choice in the area, and Bricktown is a great place to find excellent fried catfish. You'll also find a selection of restaurants specializing in Italian and Mexican cuisine.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Bricktown is Grey Sweater
- Tinker Afb Golf Course
- Travelers Inn Midwest City
- Quinlan Park
- Tinker Plaza Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oklahoma City Downtown - Bricktown
- 89er Museum Park
- Westminister Shopping Center
- Oakcliff Shopping Center
- Uptown Shopping Center
- Greenhaws Shopping Center
- Sheraton Hotel Midwest City at the Reed Conference Center
- Pecan Grove Park
- Renaissance by Marriott Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel
- Lockheed Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City-Bricktown
- Heritage Park Mall
- Lewis Park
- Homewood Suites Oklahoma City/Bricktown
- Holiday Square