Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in Windermere
Outdoor dining in Windermere
New restaurants to OpenTable in Windermere
See what locals rave about in Windermere
- OTOpenTable DinervipJacksonville / Northeast Florida •8 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat experience overall!! Being very picky, tuna was a bit over cooked. Service was simply amazing. Great guidance on wine selection. Butter cake was off the chain. Don’t miss it. It’s a little loud, not that that’s bad necessarily, just good to know.More infoOcean Prime - Orlando$$$$• Seafood• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.7
- TNTammyN1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food and service is top notch! The wine list is extensive. The noise level was high I believe in part due to two parties. Definitely planning on going back.More infoBella Tuscany$$$$• Italian• Winter Garden•4.7
- CKChristopherKOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Never disappointed here, Amber was amazing and entertaining, food was absolutely phenomenal! Kona crusted lamb for me and the rainbow trout for the wife, love trying something new every time we go! If you've never been, you NEED to go, and if you haven't been in a while, it's time to go back, there's always something new to try!More infoSeasons 52 - Orlando$$$$• American• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.8
- SSunnyvipAtlanta Metro •19 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023This is always our favorite place to celebrate during our 3X a year vacation getaways to Orlando. The service is always top notch and the food is always cooked to perfection! Also, the live band performing each evening is a nice entertainment touch.More infoEddie V's - Orlando$$$$• Seafood• Doctor Phillips•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023New Year’s Day celebration dinner was a great experience. Gave our waiter was knowledgeable, friendly and gave us great service. We will definitely be back.More infoThe Melting Pot - Orlando$$$$• Fondue• Doctor Phillips•4.8
Restaurant experiences trending in Windermere
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Windermere
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Just west of Orlando, Windermere provides unique activities, entertainment and dining. Be sure to stop by a local cafe for breakfast pancakes or a casual hangout for seasonal favorites. Are you selective about what you eat? Frequent an eco-minded eatery that offers grass-fed burgers alongside hot dogs and craft beers. If you're traveling with a furry friend, you won't have trouble finding restaurants that welcome pets as part of your dinner party. Homemade pasta, French pastries, and traditional barbecue are staples for those hanging out in Windermere. Liven up your ethnic eating experiences by patronizing a family-owned Vietnamese eatery with boba drinks or listening to live singers at an Italian bistro.