- TMTimMvipSan Diego •51 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoEverything was fantastic - service was attentive but not intrusive. The combination of flavors in the various dishes is mind-blowing. We had a table overlooking the open kitchen and watching the staff assemble the various dishes was really interesting. Kudos to all.More infoJeune et JoliePrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary French• Carlsbad•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerHawaii •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThis is the best place to come with family, coworkers, or friends looking to eat good food and have tasty beers. The outdoor space is beautiful, the staff is friendly and attentive—all around perfect place. I highly recommend trying if you haven't yet.More infoStone Brewing World Bistro & GardensPrice: Moderate• Beer Garden• Escondido•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoWe haven't dined there in a long time, but Fish House Vera Cruz still lives up to its fine reputation. Excellent service and finely prepared food. Willl be back soon.More infoFish House Vera CruzPrice: Moderate• Seafood• San Marcos•4.6
- MMykidsarecoolvipSan Diego •29 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoDelicious food & huge portions. Lovely atmosphere too. I had chicken Parmesan and my husband had carbonara. Both were delicious ￼More infoGiaola Italian KitchenPrice: Moderate• Italian• Carlsbad•4.4
- SASusanASan Diego •3 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Really good food and fun vibe, but the prices for the entrees are insane. I ordered trout and got only half of a 7” fish with a few julienned veggies (3 to be exact) for $36. I’d pay that for fresh salmon, but for half of a mere trout?More infoCampfirePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Carlsbad•4.8
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Vista, California, offers a number of hip places for eating. Numerous delis sell sandwiches, salads, and breakfast plates, adding juices and smoothies to the mix. Gastropubs serve a wide selection of beers and wines alongside tasty food. If you like bacon, there are barbecue places offering smoked meats including beef brisket, pulled pork, and pulled chicken. A series of non-chain pizzerias in Vista provide Italian-style pizzas, offering a place to sit down for a quick slice. As far as oriental food goes, the area offers a wide selection of Thai food, serving dishes like pad thai and green curry. Several Japanese places serve sushi, udon noodles, and tempura.