Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast tomorrow in Woollahra
Outdoor dining in Woollahra
New restaurants to OpenTable in Woollahra
See what locals rave about in Woollahra
From verified diners like you
From verified diners like you
- MMMMDeeSydney •4 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoLocation, food and experience was great! The winter sun was incredible. Customer service was on the average side, staff were quite unhelpful with where we were seated for our booking and it was too much effort to ask to be seated in the area more suitable for 5 people eating lunch the more suitable area had a booking which started an hour after my booking ended so I didn’t see any issue with moving. It was too hard basket for the staff member to figure it out. Experience was good otherwise. Might need to better train staff on seating plans to lift the experience. Some music would add to the ambience also.More infoRooftop at The Light Brigade$$$$• Gastro Pub• Woollahra•4.1
- MBMargaretBSydney •1 review4.0Dined 3 days agoReading the reviews helped us to decide what to choose from the menu before we even booked. We also eyed off what was served at the tables next to us and the waiters were very helpful and attentive and gave us time to think about what to order. A shared paté entree with fresh bagette and then we chose the lamb and beef, both beautifully cooked and the meat tender, rare but warm to be very enjoyable. I usually do not like sauces but the mild mustard sauce was perfect for the beef so were the generous serve of chips which we shared. Desert with the plate of madelaines was a nice suprise as well as generous.More infoBistrot 916$$$$• French• Potts Point•4.7
- KGKarenG1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat nite! Staff were lovely, rib eye and vege were great… would just recommend some hot English to be available on the side. Nice ambience and full but not packed in like sardines, great place for a chilled mid week pub mealMore infoBistro at The Light Brigade$$$$• Gastro Pub• Woollahra•4.4
- MPMeridianPSydney •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoLove this fabulous place esp in Winter- so Parisienne and the atmosphere is brilliant..the food was stunning- my Filet Mignon was simply the best and the idyllic Kir Royale Cocktail was the best I have had so far ! Tues nights are a good night to go as it is quieter than other nightsMore infoThe Grounds of the City$$$$• Modern Australian• Sydney CBD•4.3
- PHPatriciaHSydney •3 reviews5.0Dined on 9 Oct 2018This is an excellent all occasion restaurant and a much needed addition to the Paddington dining scene!More infoChubby Cheeks$$$$• Asian• Paddington•4.4
Restaurant experiences trending in Woollahra
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Woollahra
The Diner Reviews are in: 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in Australia for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across Australia, created by analysing over 350,000 diner reviews.
The Best Restaurants Near Sydney WorldPride 2023
Whether you’re partaking in restaurant experiences like Gender Bender Bingo or Drag Brunch, or looking for a place to dine nearby, these are the best restaurants to go to during Sydney WorldPride.
Best Cafes in Sydney
Discover the best cafes in Sydney on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
Best Italian Restaurants in Sydney
Discover the best Italian Restaurants in Sydney on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Woollahra is Rooftop at The Light Brigade