Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Phoenix Steakhouse is located in an old historic building downtown Vernon BC, our Red Seal Chef is Charles Bonsan who has over 20 years of experience, his new menu has a beautiful focus on Seafood to complement a delicious selection of steaks.
Our happy hour is served Tue. to Sat. 3-5 pm
With our regular dinner menu starting at 3 pm,
Please note if you are looking for or require the main floor for MOBILITY issues please make a note when booking
We do our best to accommodate request for example a booth , we only have so many and we accommodate them in the order they come in.
We do not allow outside food or cakes.
Thank you for supporting our small local restaurant ,
Megan & Charlie
Walk ins welcome! Bar dinner service. Don't see a time you want? Please call our restaurant at 250-558-6032. We allocate a maximum of 2 hour seating time unless already pre-arrange.
Choose to dine in our dining room, lounge or our expansive outdoor patio.
Please note, we have a maximum of 8 guests per table.
View our menus online at: PredatorRidge.com/Menus
Please note: Predator Ridge is in the process of changing over our operating software across the resort. As such, gift cards currently may be redeemed at The Shop, Commonage Market, and Commons Racquet Club, starting February 5, 2024. Redeeming gift cards in Range Lounge + Grill and Pallino’s Bistro is tentatively scheduled to be available starting March 1, 2024.
If you are dining as a resort guest, PeakFine Restaurant encourages wearing bathrobes and slippers for breakfast and lunch. In the evening, we adhere to a smart casual dress code, and we ask that guests refrain from wearing hats or slippers to dinner. There is an 18% service charge for parties of 6 or more.
Please note that Sparkling Hill Resort & Spa is a 16 plus only resort.
- EBEvanBVancouver / British Columbia •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe dinner was delicious and well presented. The two breakfast could use some improvement. The Eggs Benedict had a strange after taste as it left a coating on the roofs of our mouth. The fruit had the appearance of having been prepared too early and dried out, particularly the watermelon. We love the ambience. Beautiful environment.More infoPeakFine at Sparkling Hill Resort$$$$Price: Expensive• Canadian• Vernon•4.4
- GKGordKVancouver / British Columbia •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoFood was good. Waitress was amazing,very friendly and enjoyableMore infoMR MIKES - Vernon$$$$Price: Moderate• Steakhouse• Vernon•4.4
- MMeowVancouver / British Columbia •8 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat steaks properly prepared and veggies that were not overcooked. Lots of mushrooms and sauces for the sides. Easily shared between 2. Good selection of Okanagan wines. Cheesecake was awesome. Cappuccinos in tall mug with lots of foam!More infoPhoenix Steakhouse$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Vernon•4.7
- DM10DrinkMinimumVancouver / British Columbia •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWe had an incredible Valentines experience with an amazing food selection from the set menu, especially the sticky toffee dessert! The drinks were fantastic and our server made us feel right at home. Absolutely one of the best servers we've had the pleasure of meeting (coming from two servers 😉). Hopefully the next time we're back we'll be lucky enough to have her as our server again. Thank you for the wonderful night!More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Vernon$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Vernon•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerVancouver / British Columbia •3 reviews4.0Dined 7 days agoEverything was great. The only thing was the yam fries. Tiny thin pieces and way over seasonedMore infoMatch Eatery & Public House - Vernon$$$$Price: Moderate• Contemporary American• Vernon•4.3
14 romantic restaurants for any kind of date night in Vancouver
Whether it’s on February 14 and you’re toasting love with everyone else or it’s just the two of you marking an anniversary, ocean-flanked Vancouver has you covered for romantic restaurants. A Silk Road-inspired spot with locations in Kits and Mount Pleasant regales couples with live music. In the Stadium District, a swanky hotel restaurant is a group hang hotspot thanks to extravagant, shareable desserts such as crème brûlée doughnuts and hot whiskey cake. In Fairview, a tiny but mighty bar with a solid tapas selection was made for no-pressure first dates. At these top Vancouver restaurants, romance isn’t just about candlelight and wine. Here are 14 romantic restaurants designed for you and your sweetheart to adore.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
Vancouver’s breathtaking surroundings make it all the more exciting to go out for a celebratory meal. But beyond epic waterfront views, Vancouver’s thriving dining scene holds something for all kinds of celebrations. Whether it’s a top-notch Chinese meal in luxe interiors, eating flaky Moroccan pastries under a lantern-lit ceiling, or sharing a towering seafood platter in a city famous for its fresh catch, Vancouver offers plenty of options for a celebratory meal out. Read on for 13 Vancouver restaurants to book when you’re looking to ring in something special.
4 New Must-Try Restaurants in Vancouver
New restaurants have been opening at a pace faster than Vancouver has seen in recent years, making dining here more exciting than ever. Choose from additional locations of local favorites, an Alberta eatertainment import where you can eat and play at the same time, and an all-new concept serving ancient Peruvian fare in Mount Pleasant. Restaurants are also increasingly offering ways to give back, with one spot benefitting humanitarian relief in Ukraine and another folding gratuity into prices to provide fair salaries and benefits. No matter the cuisine or reason, these are the four must-book new spots around Vancouver.
Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
Almost every restaurant will happily serve up drinks—alcoholic or booze-free—regardless of whether there’s a food order. But there are times when something extra special is necessary when it comes to what’s in the glass and the atmosphere. Raise a glass to these dozen Vancouver spots that all offer something standout in the drinks department, from the city’s most innovative cocktails to more casual haunts for game day.
Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
With the end of spring showers, Vancouver’s sunny season is starting and restaurant patios, rooftops, and terraces are poised to welcome you back. The city’s temporary patio program—which kicked off in the summer of 2020 in response to the pandemic—has some changes for summer 2022, so you might not see as many temporary sidewalk and curbside patios as before. Here are some of Vancouver’s best outdoor dining spots, some open year-round. Get ready for afternoon tea, mountain and sea views, and the joys of being outside for cool cocktails, snacks, and meals from brunch to dinner at the city’s top spots for outdoor dining.
21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
Vancouver’s vibe may be relaxed and casual, but the city takes its food seriously. Sustainable seafood and local ingredients are on almost every Vancouver menu from restaurants focussing on international fare to those that serve the region’s iconic Pacific coastal cuisine. Vancouver’s greatest restaurants include newcomers such as Fable Diner’s third location in Yaletown as well as namesake restaurants from some of Canada’s most famous chefs such as Hidekazu Tojo and Vikram Vij. These must-visit restaurants are in Vancouver’s favourite neighbourhoods and within the city’s best hotels, welcoming both casual diners and those celebrating special occasions. These are the 21 Vancouver restaurants that symbolize the city’s impressive dining scene.
10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
You can get a burger pretty much anywhere, though getting a great burger is much more of a challenge. Whether you like your burger classic or creative, everyday or exceptional, Vancouver’s got you covered for burgers. These are ten of the city's best, from wagyu beef with black truffles to classic smashburgers.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Vernon is PeakFine at Sparkling Hill Resort
- Armstrong Hotel & Saloon
- Silver Star Stays - The Ridge
- Herald Park
- Best Western Sicamous Inn
- Nahatlatch Provincial Park
- Vernon Regional Airport
- Sunnybrae Park
- Klinker Opal Property
- Enderby City Of
- Prestige Hotel Vernon
- The Bulldog Hotel
- Echo Lake Park
- Travelodge Salmon Arm
- Comet Six Pack
- Prestige Harbourfront Resort Salmon Arm
- The Vance Creek Hotel & Conference Centre
- Pacific Inn & Suites
- Anchor Riverfront Motel
- Mara Park
- Yard Creek Park