Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
-MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO ENTER
-NO PETS ALLOWED
-JOLO Winery and EndPost restaurant only offers WATER and JOLO WINE
-FOR PARTIES OF 8 OR MORE PLEASE CALL THE WINERY AT 336.614.0030.
Due to the OpenTable algorithm, if you are making both a tasting AND dining reservation you MUST use a different first/last name for the reservation if it is within a 2-hour window. If you have questions or concerns when making your reservation give us a call at the winery at 336.614.0030.
Just 20 minutes north of Winston Salem and in the bucolic setting at the base of Pilot Mountain, North Carolina’s Winegrower of the Year has set a new standard in the wine and hospitality industry. Come visit and enjoy our gold medal wines, food, and views. JOLO offers exquisite indoor and outdoor seating. Our outdoor lunch seating features: picnic tables, high-top bars, community tables, and sofas. Our dining room offers an elegant space to enjoy our luxurious dining.
Ryan's Chef creates a tantalizing selection of appetizers such as jumbo lump crabmeat, steamed mussels in garlic butter and white wine, and oysters Rockefeller. Entrees range from thick, juicy steaks and prime rib to the finest grilled fresh fish and live Maine lobster. Choose from the menu or a superb selection of specials offered nightly. Add a cappuccino and a freshly made dessert to seal the dining experience.
The restaurant has been locally owned and under the same management since 1981. Ryan's has been awarded the Wine Spectator's "Award of Excellence" and is often featured in national publications. Recently awarded the DiRoNa Award for Distinctive Fine Dining.
Please refer to our website for our dress code. It is enforced nightly.
Coming to us, you will get a full experience with your family, friends and co-workers not only with our food that you can enjoy in a modern contemporary setting but also with great local and international wines and cocktails provided by our full bar.
Our menu also features vegetarian and gluten-free dishes. In this regard, we will happily welcome any requests and try our best to customize your order to suit your taste, health or dietary requirements.
Come and visit us. We will be glad to deliver you an unforgettable dine-experience.
unravel the mystery of mixing ingredients with the right touch of spices to
create a culinary explosion of flavors ensconced in mouthwatering recipes that
evoke nostalgia and marry the East with the West? The answer is the birth of
Oh’ Calcutta, located in the busy, bustling downtown area of Winston Salem,
Knowing that simple food is harder to execute given there is nowhere to hide the flaws, we go to great lengths to source quality ingredients from local farmers and purveyors. We then take all the time necessary to develop their flavors —using both European and modern techniques—always working from scratch.
Our menu features tried and true staples like our spit-roasted chicken cooked over open fire as well as progressive daily specials and elevated Small Plates featuring Executive Chef Michael Spencer At Rooster’s, you’ll always find something new served with an honest commitment and consistently warm care.
401 North Main Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- BLBruceLGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoBecca is an excellent server. The food presentation, aroma and taste have never disappointed. The variety on the menu is just enough to not be overwhelming and allows for excellence for each.More infoBernardin's Restaurant at the Zevely HousePrice: Moderate• Continental• Winston-Salem•4.7
- SPSusanPGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThere was a wonderful variety of food from which to choose. Our server, Megan, was so helpful, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. I could tell she enjoyed working at Ryan's through her positive responses and smiles. When our dinner was served, the food was perfectly prepared. I can't say enough about Ryan's and only encourage others to make their special dinner one that will be well remembered. I plan to return again and again. Did I mention the view from our table? It was enchanting.More infoRyan's RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Winston-Salem•4.8
- DGDaveGCentral Kentucky •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoHad the daily special gazpacho, which had watermelon as one of the ingredients. It was delicious! It was appetizer-sized, so the waiter suggested I double it for a lunch entree, which I did. Also included five or six grilled shrimp, which were also delicious. Ate at an outside table on a gorgeous day.More infoMozelle's Fresh Southern BistroPrice: Moderate• Southern• Winston-Salem•4.8
- KKaybeeGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •3 reviews5.0Dined on 14 Sept 2023We enjoyed sitting outside on a beautiful evening. The service was excellent, and the food was very good. Can’t wait to return!More infoThe Old Fourth Street Filling StationPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Winston-Salem•4.3
- JCJoeCCharlotte •2 reviews5.0Dined on 13 Sept 2023We've always liked Nobles Grill and will definitely visit again soon. The food was very good and service was excellent. Itvwas a bit noisy, but expected in an open environment such as they offer and with the bar open as well.More infoRooster's A Noble GrillePrice: Expensive• Southern• Winston-Salem•4.7
Winston-Salem's many restaurants, cafés, and bars offer ample opportunity to experience traditional North Carolina cuisine as well as international fare. In a single day, you can enjoy oversized bacon and eggs, hearty soul food, and world-famous barbecue. Barbecue is actually central to the region's culinary history, so be sure to try the pork shoulder and "red slaw" while you're here. In this area, you're likely to encounter an abundance of Lexington-style barbecue: pork shoulder barbecued with a red sauce made from ketchup, vinegar, and pepper. No meal in Winston-Salem is complete without a side of fried sweet potatoes - the official state vegetable.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Winston-Salem is JOLO Winery & Vineyards
- Holiday Inn Express Winston-Salem
- W Dennie Spry Soccer Stadium
- Piedmont Park
- Hanes Park
- Poteat Field
- Thruway Shopping Center
- Kimberly Park
- University Plaza Shopping Center
- Germantown Park
- Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem/University Area
- The Historic Brookstown Inn
- The Kimpton Cardinal Hotel
- Quality Inn & Suites Hanes Mall
- Robin Hood Road Shopping Center
- Parkway Plaza Shopping Center
- Crossland Economy Studios - Winston-Salem - University Parkway
- Hilton Garden Inn Winston-Salem/Hanes Mall
- Pilot Mountain Recreation Facility
- Davie Youth Park
- Hanes Mall Shopping Center