- OTOpenTable DinerSpain •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoMy First time here and was very happy with the food, service and seating area. Lovely ambiance. Would return again.More infoCafe Boheme AberdeenPrice: Expensive• French• Aberdeen•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerAberdeen/Aberdeenshire •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoOur colleagues recommended this place and it did not disappoint. For the sides I liked the white cheddar, tomato with mozzarella cheese covered with pesto, asparagus, salami, chorizo and chili rice. For the meat, sausage, pork belly, lamb chops and garlic steak. Do not forget to try the grilled pineapple with cinnamon. Super yummy The salad looks good but I did not have enough space to try them. Maybe on my next visit.More infoEstabulo AberdeenPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Aberdeen•4.6
- EeileenbGlasgow/Lanarkshire •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoBeautiful food and lovely staff so welcome and accommodating! Had a few drinks in the Angus n Ale bar attached too and Jenna was just lovely! We will defo be back next time we are in beautiful Ballater xxMore infoClachan GrillPrice: Expensive• Scottish• Ballater•4.6
- SSSSVRvipAberdeen/Aberdeenshire •6 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAlways receive a warm welcome at the Forbes Arms. Food excellent and service five star. They go the extra mile to ensure you have a lovely evening. Steak done to perfection.More infoThe Forbes Arms HotelPrice: Expensive• Scottish• Alford•4.7
- YSYvonneSAberdeen/Aberdeenshire •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat food - I could even go to say that it beats several tex mex restaurants I’ve been to in the states - how they kept that size of chicken breast so succulent after it being smothered with that crispy coating is beyond me ! my burger was simply the best - even the blue cheese was just heated enough to maintain its texture and our server was not only delightful but American A great experience with the Christmas activities going on in the backgroundMore infoMaggies Grill - Marischal SquarePrice: Moderate• Cajun• Aberdeen•4.7
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Alford. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Scottish and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Alford who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Alford either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.