- SMSarahMManchester/Greater Manchester •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoExcellent food, attentive service without being overbearing, and a lovely relaxed atmosphere. Highly recommend.More infoPiccolino - BramhallPrice: Expensive• Italian• Manchester•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerManchester/Greater Manchester •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat restaurant. All of the staff were super friendly and the food was excellent. We will definitely be back.More infoThe Coast PrestburyPrice: Moderate• Italian• Macclesfield•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCheshire •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFreddie the manager & his team were amazing. Salvatore, & Sam worthy of special mentIon, very attentive. Lovely food, ambience & service. Highly recommend. Can be very busy though!More infoCibo Gran CafePrice: Moderate• Italian• Wilmslow•4.1
- JSJamieSManchester/Greater Manchester •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoBeautiful restaurant, staff extremely attentive and pleasant. Food was delivered promptly and was piping hot. Could be considered quite expensive but very similar to other establishments in the surrounding area. Perfect place for a special meal.More infoPiccolino - WilmslowPrice: Expensive• Italian• Wilmslow•4
- BbrendawManchester/Greater Manchester •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoNice restaurant with lovely food. Waiters were very helpful and obliging. One of my favourite places in Wilmslow.More infoCibo WilmslowPrice: Expensive• Italian• Wilmslow•4.2
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Alderley Edge who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Alderley Edge either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.