Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are located at Parkfoot Holiday Park by the shore of Ullswater Lake, a short walk from Pooley Bridge.
We serve fresh home cooked food, burgers and steak from the grill and also have a busy takeaway service serving homemade pizzas and other tasty alternatives.
We operate on a card only basis, cash will not be accepted. Food and drink from the Restaurant is ordered separately.
- OTBath/Somerset •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent food, 3 different meals ordered at our table and all empty plates at the end. Deserts were fantastic (beware the tiramasu it's huge). Service was excellent and nothing was too much trouble for them. Excellent views from the upstairs restaurant and warm and cosy too.More infoThe Cross Keys InnPrice: Moderate• British• Penrith•4.1
- OTLondon •1 review4.0Dined 3 days agoWe've been here many times before but on this occasion they had run out of specials and there was a problem with one of our meals. But the staff went out of their way to resolve the issue. It's a lovely restaurant with a straightforward pub type menu. Portions are generousMore infoThe Flying FleecePrice: Moderate• Pub• Ambleside•4
- MBMaryBHampshire •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe had a very delicious meal from the Choice menu. Each course was beautifully presented and the service was excellent.More infoMark Greenaway at The HaweswaterPrice: Very Expensive• British• Watermillock•4.3
- JCJodieC1 review5.0Dined on 28 Oct 2023Lovely meal and staff. Great Halloween party. Food was excellent.More infoTJ’SPrice: Expensive• Home cooking• Penrith•4.4
- JHJaneHCumbria •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The staff are fantastic! So friendly and helpful. We had a lovely meal on New Years Day. Food was delicious. Great portion sizes and lots of options to choose from on the Menu. It's a big place but has a warm cosy feel to it.More infoPooley bridge innPrice: Moderate• British• Penrith•4.4
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Penrith. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find British and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Penrith who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Penrith either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.