- OTDorset •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoBeautiful restaurant for a special occasion. Delicious food and great service.More infoThe Crab at BournemouthPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Bournemouth•4.3
- HMHeatherMBerkshire •1 review5.0Dined on 23 Nov 2023The confir of duck with tamarind sauce was amazing!More infoTIIEN THAIPrice: Expensive• Thai• Bournemouth•4.5
- SRSueRDorset •1 review4.0Dined on 19 Nov 2023Good service and food but maybe the quantity of some meals could be increased slightly.More infoThe Restaurant at Knoll HousePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Swanage•4
- DRDeniseRSurrey •1 review4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Excellent service and food. A lovely Italian experience.More infoLa TrattoriaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Swanage•4.5
- MmarktDorset •2 reviews4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Very helpful with a member of our group who is coeliac. Also nice to go somewhere that is NOT ruined by flippin' dogs... or should that be their owners. We'll be back soon.More infoThe AnchoragePrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Poole•3.9
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Swanage. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Contemporary British and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Swanage who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Swanage either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.