- OTOpenTable DinerBristol •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoAnother great meal from JK's can't recommend it enough. Beef Brisket is awesome. Please don't put off visiting this great place.More infoJK’s Tapas Restaurant & Cocktail BarPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Bristol•4.8
- TCTamsinCLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoTraditional country pub, great welcome into the bar with our dog who was given water and a stroke. The menu is superb, it was difficult to decide what to have. The food itself is fantastic quality, cooked excellently and a good portion size. Highly recommended for a slightly more expensive spend.More infoThe Cross House InnPrice: Moderate• British• Bath•4.8
- CCallumLondon •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoMonthly date night so was expecting the best and piccolino did not disappoint, Welcoming and on the ball Staff, atsmophere was quaint and romantical, our table came with accompanying Prosecco which was comped off, only a 10% service charge, which in my opinion they should charge 15+ for their hospitality. My only quarrel is The bar area is quite close to dinning area, making it easy to hear loud patron’s while eating although this isn’t something that is in the restaurant’s full control. Food: Had the egg noodles and they were cooked to perfection with the taste being immaculate, my partner had the crab ravioli which she very much enjoyed aswell. In all honesty I’m suprised they don’t charge more for their exceptional service and food quality.More infoPiccolino - BristolPrice: Expensive• Italian• Bristol•4.1
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on 18 Oct 2023The atmosphere was amazing. The jazz was fabulous and made the evening. ￼We ordered our food and within less than five minutes it was delivered to our table. I would assume it was microwaved. It tasted okay but was nothing special. We ordered tart Tarim for pudding And it looked like microwaved slop on a plate. Albeit it tasted okay presentation was not good. Thank Melvin for the jazz it was wonderful.More infoCôte Brasserie - Bristol Quakers FriarsPrice: Moderate• French• Bristol•4.2
- EEhasBristol •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Highly recommend the roast beef Sunday lunch,the gravey was the secret ingredient,never tasted one so fantastic. The staff was very helpful and friendly.More infoThe HollybushPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Bristol•4.6
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Chipping Sodbury who deliver with Postmates, Deliveroo, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Chipping Sodbury either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.