- RJRickyJHampshire •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food is outstanding. The flavours that burst out, make your mouth water, like when you have an Opal fruit. Rich depth of flavours. I had Barbecue burnt ends. Wow, the taste was so good, I shall definitely have them again. And I also had a Reuben. Never had it before, but saw one being made on a recent tv food program, so I thought, I’ll try that. Bloody lovely. Another one to have again. My Fiancée had what was the equivalent of a Jack Daniels and coke, but she said she actually preferred this drink at Number 73. She said it had a better taste. She also had the beef, she gave me a little sample of it, it was so tender. We will definitely be going back as soon as we can, work allowing.More infoNumber 73 Bar & KitchenPrice: Moderate• English• Waterlooville•4.7
- OTHertfordshire •1 review4.0Dined 3 days agoVery welcoming team. Lunch menu was ok but would have liked more light bite options. Portion size of the main pie plate was small, but ok for us. Didn’t like the enforced service charge, should have made this clear.More infoGeorge InnPrice: Moderate• Pub• Rowland's Castle•4.3
- OTHampshire •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoLovely evening, great atmosphere. Food was lovely and plenty of cocktail choices. I have the poos this morning tho.More infoFour London RoadPrice: Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• Rowland's Castle•4.5
- AGAnnG1 review5.0Dined on 25 Oct 2023My husband and I adore this place. We found this pub /restaurant by accident while on a country drive. Thought it looked inviting.S went in for a drink. When we walked in it was not disappointing, it is beautifully presented very tasteful. It is so comfortable ,cozy, and homely we could not resist but to order a meal. Every mouthful is just mouth watering, and tasteful,, Cooked to perfection presented beautifully. We have been back to this restaurant twice and each time it has been a wonderful eating experience. Shall continue to return AGAIN AND AGAIN. THANKYOU FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING Anniversary A WONDERFUL EXPERIANCEMore infoCoach and HorsesPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Compton•4.4
- OTHampshire •7 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Unbelievably beautiful settings, super friendly staff, food was absolutely delicious and came out very quickly, the only negative comment was the price of drinks, we spent more on two juices and two coffees than we did on food, £4 for a small glass of pineapple juice, really? 😅More infoThe Ivy Chichester BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Chichester•4.4
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Rowland's Castle. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Tapas / Small Plates, Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Rowland's Castle who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Rowland's Castle either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.