- NGNikkiGDorset •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoHad a lovely dining experience, Staff were fantastic, food & venue great, if I was to be picky, the toilets could be freshened up a bit, grimy dado below hand dryer, but this did not at all detract from a lovely visit to the restaurant 😊More infoThe Ivy Winchester BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Winchester•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerHampshire •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoIt is a wonderful "find". A great place with wonderful food off the beaten track.More infoThe Jack RussellPrice: Expensive• British• Andover•4.6
- SDStephenDGloucestershire/Wiltshire •1 review5.0Dined on 22 Nov 2023A lovely belated celebration meal for my brother’s 80th birthday. Service was very good and food was well-presented.More infoThe PeppermillPrice: Expensive• British• Devizes•4.5
- NRNikkiRGloucestershire/Wiltshire •1 review5.0Dined on 17 Nov 2023Really friendly staff. Delicious food, lots of choice on the menu. Quick service.More infoQudosPrice: Moderate• Bistro• Salisbury•4.7
- LLillarettaLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Love all the Ivy Collection restaurants I’ve been to and the Bath one is a favourite; delicious food with good selection of options, great service and always assured if a friendly, informal atmosphere.More infoThe Ivy Bath Brasserie and GardenPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Bath•4.4
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Tidworth who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Tidworth either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.