- NGNikkiGDorset •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoHad a lovely dining experience, Staff were fantastic, food & venue great, if I was to be picky, the toilets could be freshened up a bit, grimy dado below hand dryer, but this did not at all detract from a lovely visit to the restaurant 😊More infoThe Ivy Winchester BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Winchester•4.4
- LVLizVHampshire •1 review5.0Dined on 22 Nov 2023On a sunny but chilly November 7 of us met at the Larder for lunch. Sat in the covered outside area, patio heaters on, sheepskins on the chairs along with blankets, even offered a hot water bottle!!! But not needed. Just a beautiful space, decorated with lights. Food delicious as always! Great service.More infoThe LarderPrice: Moderate• Café• Lymington•4.6
- DDa1986Surrey •13 reviews5.0Dined on 19 Nov 2023Impeccable service as always. Charlie was super helpful and attentive; as was the gentleman I didn't catch the name of. Food lovely and great wine selection. Love going here for a Sunday roast especially.More infoThe George Hotel & Beach ClubPrice: Expensive• British• Yarmouth•4.3
- GGeoffLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We had a New Year’s Day Sunday lunch as the beginning of our 40th anniversary year and we’re not disappointed.More infoThe High Street KitchenPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary British• Lymington•4.7
- EBEmmaBHampshire •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch at The Filly Inn. We took our 2 year old which wasn’t a problem as the staff made us feel very welcome. The food was outstanding! The roast beef perfectly cooked-delicious gravy and plenty of roasted vegetables for my husband and I to share. The feel of the restaurant is so cosy, clean and comfortable. Tasteful decor but with a country pub feel. We highly recommend The Filly Inn for a family lunch, dinner or just a quick drink. We will definitely be going back soon!More infoFilly InnPrice: Moderate• Pub• Brockenhurst•4.3
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Yarmouth. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find British and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Yarmouth who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Yarmouth either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.