Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We can cater for any dietary requirements and offer vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free dishes on our tasty menu.
We're so proud to have moved our bistro to a new location recently and have grown the business to this point after 5 tough years for hospitality. So every visitor, review, recommendation and comment means so much to us.
Our passion has always been fresh, locally sourced food and drink wherever possible, and that's what we really focus on. We do our best to cater for everyone - and deliver breakfast, lunch and dinner in a very relaxed and comfortable environment.
We take dinner bookings in the evenings - with breakfast and lunch being walk-in.
Have a question before you book? Head here:
To get in touch with us by email, please contact us at email@example.com or you can contact our Central Reservations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rocksalt restaurant & bar in Folkestone celebrates the finest local produce & the best the British Isles has to offer. Seasonal ingredients are expertly prepared to create modern and contemporary dishes, served in a relaxed, informal setting with panoramic harbour views.
To get in touch with us by email, please contact us at email@example.com or you can contact our Central Reservations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To get in touch with us by email, please contact us at email@example.com or you can contact our Central Reservations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- OTOpenTable DinerKent •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat meal. Lovely venue. Staff very helpful. Will be back.More infoThe Radnor ArmsPrice: Moderate• Contemporary British• Folkestone•4.5
- CBClemieBLondon •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWhat a vibe. This is a really special restaurant fronting the buzzy Folkestone Harbour Arm. Service is exemplary and incredibly friendly. Great ambience, the kind of place you'll want to dress up, but unpretentious. Food is truly exceptional. We went for the cheese souffle and artichoke soup to start which were really delicious, followed by the market fish option of a huge seabass stuffed with herbs and served with a delicious buerre blanc. It's quite pricey, but feels very reasonable for the quality - definitely a special place to dine, would heartily recommend.More infoRocksaltPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Folkestone•4.5
- RMRichardMKent •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat service, great atmosphere, food presented well, delicious and value for money. Very lively for a lunch time, very enjoyable.More infoSotirio's Bar and RestaurantPrice: Moderate• International• Folkestone•4.9
- ABAmalieBKent •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoI have no complaints about Marleys. Love their food every time we visit. First time to the new location and it did not disappoint. Staff also so friendly and professional. Hoping to go again this weekend to catch their breakfast, If we’re lucky!More infoMarleysPrice: Expensive• Café• Folkestone•4.8
- Nnumberone1Kent •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Ive been many times and it never fails to disappoint. Sadly no crab or oysters this time but im sure its a swasonal thing.More infoLittle RockPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Folkestone•4.8
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 9 restaurants in Folkestone. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, International, French, Contemporary British, Café and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Folkestone who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Folkestone either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Golf Dhardelot
- Hardelot Golf
- Notre Dame De Boulogne
- Boulogne Hospital
- Rue St Jean
- Bataille Dazincourt 14
- Le Touquet Golf Club
- Cap Gris Nez
- Boulogne Sur Mer Train Station
- Nausicaa Centre National De La Mer
- Berck Sur Mer Hospital
- Boulogne Sur Mer Tintelleries Train Station
- Etaples Military Cemetary
- Chateau De Masurettes
- Wimereux Golf
- Albatross Golf
- Centre Historique Medieval Azincourt
- Colonne De La Grande Armee
- Chateau Des Deux Lions