Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Let our Head Chef guide you through our signature Maki Rolls or sit at the bar and sip one of the many Sakes we have on offer.
At Emilia’s all our pasta is made fresh every morning in our restaurant in full view of passers-by and served from our fully open kitchen. In true respect of Italian tradition, we use certified Italian produce and try our best to ensure no additives, artificial ingredients, preservatives or anything unnatural is in our food. We believe that food is much better when it’s 100% natural.
Our restaurant has a mixture of chef’s bar/counter seating (overlooking the open kitchen), normal tables, high top bar seats and a covered outdoor terrace.
P.S. We care for our people, our communities and the world around us. Please visit our website (www.emiliaspasta.com) if you would like to learn more about our approach to Sustainability.
A few minutes away from Bricklane and Spitalfields market, It is perfectly situated for hosting private parties, corporate events, wedding receptions and birthday party.
We have the capacity to cater for 300 people in our function room and glass-fronted mezzanine level.
At Mumbai Square, our chefs designed a menu to reflect an ethos of creativity using traditional Indian recipes. We only use halal meat and our kitchen is 100% Gluten-free. We have created a special Vegan menu.
You will have an intimate and relaxed dining experience with a dedicated staff ensuring your time in our premises is memorable.
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFood is good, hostess and the chef give exceptional service. The way a place should be run. Ambience is great as well. Will get very popular as people start to discover it.More infoMIKOPrice: Moderate• Sushi• Aldgate•4.7
- IJIanJYorkshire •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAmazing pasta at value for money prices. Service was quick and friendly.More infoEmilia's Crafted Pasta - AldgatePrice: Moderate• Italian• Aldgate•4.5
- ARAlexandraREssex •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoReally delicious food. Tried some dishes we have never had before and was all fabulous. We were celebrating my boyfriend’s birthday and they did a special cake for him which was lovely. Thank you Limon for this.More infoCinnamon KitchenPrice: Expensive• Indian• Liverpool Street•4.4
- ZZoltanHungary •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoDue to a cancelled flight I had bad start of the rainy, cold day. In the few hours i suddenly had to kill I decided to have lunch at Crispin. Oh, did they change everything! The lady serving me was cheerful, friendly and a knowledgeable professional at the same time. The food was very well prepared and fun, the cocktails were creative, and the flavours: heaven. A place that was created and is operated with love. Brilliant!More infoCrispinPrice: Expensive• Modern European• Spitalfields•4.6
- AAngelinaLondon •7 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat place to eat. Staff were friendly and accommodating but not intrusive. We empanadas for starters which were delicious. The best steak for main which was cooked to perfection. Would definitely recommend for a relaxing and enjoyable meal.More infoBifePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Aldgate•4.9
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Aldgate is sYp - Aldgate - Cocktails, Pizza & Live Jazz