Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Take in the bright, buzzy atmosphere of one of London’s most celebrated hotel bars beneath soaring ceilings, offbeat objets d’art and sleek art nouveau curves.
The name ROKA carries great meaning - ROKA is a meeting place where food and drinks are shared with friends (ro) and heat, warmth and an all-embracing energy surround (ka). The principle cuisine is from the robata grill, which originates from the fishermen of the northern coastal waters off japan, who would cook the fish on the boats with different charcoals and share the bounty with one another using their oars.
ROKA charlotte street opened in 2004, ROKA canary wharf in 2009, ROKA mayfair in february 2014 and ROKA aldwych in october 2014.
Kindly note that our set brunch menu is served throughout lunchtime on Saturdays and all day on Sundays – a la carte menu is not available during this time. Menus may vary according to date, time and location, please check menus prior to booking.
The River Restaurant showcases the very best shellfish and seafood the UK has to offer. From fresh oysters, ceviche and caviar served at the centre-piece raw bar, to an incredible à la carte menu including delicately spiced tandoori monkfish curry, grilled Cornish lobster and whole dayboat fish.
The elegant private dining room seats 8 - 12 guests, whilst the main restaurant is available for exclusive hire for large parties and corporate events. With panoramic views across the River Thames, The River Restaurant blends The Savoy’s glorious architecture with a light and polished interior, designed by world renowned designer Russell Sage.
Fizzy lifting drinks, snozzberry jam, chocolate swudge milkshake mixed by waterfall –all tantalisingly tremendous items inspired by Roald Dahl’s iconic story.
In the heart of London’s theatreland, you can find a wonderful taste of Willy Wonka’s factory. Feast on scrumptious savouries such as our not-quite-as-it-seems macaron and classic Coronation chicken. Journey on for fabulously fluffy floss and a box stacked high with wondrous cakes, sweets, mallows and creams. If you find this thirsty work, wash it down with chocolate or lemon sherbet tea, Juicing Room mix, water pistol punch cocktails, or fizzy lifting Champagne - spot on for spectacular special occasions or simply an indulgent afternoon immersed in one of the tastiest tales ever told.
Originating from Kolkata, this unique cuisine was invented when the Hakka people migrated to India from the Chinese province of Canton, bringing with them their culinary treasures. Incorporating traditional Chinese cooking techniques with the spices of India to create something both new yet familiar, Indo Chinese is now an integral part of Indian cuisine.
Playfully named Fatt Pundit it’s a combination of the common Chinese surname ‘Fatt’ with the Indian word ‘Pundit’ (a scholar).
Completely clandestine and unrecognisable from the outside, Cache Cache hosts some of London’s best DJ’s and musicians and we invite you to step through to our hidden bolthole for an evening of opulent decadence, and glamour.
Leave your troubles on the other side and let’s play - Cache Cache - Secretly seductive.
- RGRogemiGuvipPhoenix / Arizona •7 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThe Thanksgiving set course was excellent. I was surprised to have succulent pork tacos. The turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes were moist, flavorful and could have been served at one’s mother’s home. The brownie not typical Thanksgiving did not displease it rocked the chocolate. We arrived early and they were able to sit us. The service was stellar. We plan to return.More infoChristopher'sPrice: Very Expensive• American• Covent Garden•4.1
- BDBlancaDLondon •1 review4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Good food but small serving. Long time served as well. Took almost an hour. Crammed area even toilets are too tiny. Hard to move if you have mobility issues.More infoBoulevard BrasseriePrice: Moderate• Contemporary French• Covent Garden•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Wonderful staff and an overall great experience in a lovely settingMore infoIvy Market GrillPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Covent Garden•3.9
- SCSusanCColumbus •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023A real Louisiana experience in the heart of London. Happy to get last minute reservations for after our show. Everything was delicious!More infoBig Easy Covent GardenPrice: Expensive• American• Covent Garden•3.7
- VPValPvipLondon •5 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Ben and Cesarina were incredible. Ambience was superb! Food delicious and the service exceptional. Highly recommend.More infoBalthazar LondonPrice: Expensive• French• Covent Garden•4.3
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time London Dining Experiences to Try in December
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Aldwych is Only Food And Courses
The best vegan restaurants in Aldwych are Fatt Pundit Covent Garden, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Afternoon Tea at One Aldwych and River Restaurant Gordon Ramsay
The best vegetarian restaurants in Aldwych are Fatt Pundit Covent Garden, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Afternoon Tea at One Aldwych and Vasinikó Pizzeria