- SBStevieBLondon •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMy favourite Italian restaurant, it never fails to deliver. Took four friends who had never been there before and they all loved it too. We will be back!More infoTerra Rossa - St Paul'sPrice: Expensive• Italian• Blackfriars•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoEverything was great! As it was a business lunch, the only negative was hearing what we were saying to each other as the volume was so loud! Suggest a couple of heavy drapes / curtains ort sound reducing tiles in the ceiling to absorb the echo?? But the food was just wow! We will be back!More infoPaternoster Chop HousePrice: Expensive• British• St Paul's•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoHad lunch here. The dim sims are delicious and delicately made. I would absolutely recommend the dimsims! The service was impeccable. Felt very welcome .. not rushed at all and well organised booking and confirmation process.More infoChinese Cricket ClubPrice: Expensive• Chinese• Blackfriars•4.3
- JTJonathanTvipLondon •19 reviews5.0Dined on 19 Nov 2023The restaurant and indeed the hotel is very stylish. The food was excellent. There were four of us and we tried a combination of smoked salmon, mackerel pate and smoked duck starters between us, all very tasty. Main course were just as good; chicken supreme and lamb shank, and we had a very nice bottle of Albarino. Our waiter Dorian was really good; attentive and friendly. A really enjoyable dinner.More infoFound Restaurant and BarPrice: Expensive• French• Blackfriars•4.3
- PPeterLondon •22 reviews5.0Dined on 15 Nov 2023Really good. Very friendly service and great quality food. Venue was really lively with a great atmosphere. We arrived for a late lunch (1.30pm), and was still very full, and as we arrived, the noise level was really quite high, (a little higher than I usually like), although it quietened down later. Kudos to the waitress who was really friendly, and very attentive / helpful. Totally recommend this place.More infoObicà Mozzarella Bar - St PaulsPrice: Moderate• Italian• St Paul's•4.3
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Blackfriars is Leaf and Cane Bar