- PRPotatoRabbitLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 22 Nov 2023*Vibe -Great ambience with energetic Japanese music. -The restaurant is not too loud but ppl can chat comfortably. *Food -Daily special set is delicious and worth of its price. -Tea, soy sauce, and wasabi tastes way better than other Japanese restaurants I've tried in London. -The restaurant specialise in seafood (i.e. sashimi) and meat. Not recommend for vegetarian and vegan.More infoUoichiPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Canary Wharf•4.6
- CEChewieEatsLondon •126 reviews4.0Dined on 3 Nov 2023Cute place. We didn't actually have food here but did see another table eating some cheese etc. This is more of a drinking establishment but they do have some snacks and bites. We had already eaten. Bar chap was pleasant. Made me a new cocktail he had created because I wanted something interesting. Very nice. (He should call it The Lyn lol) Snug at the back of the boat is cosy and you can have that to yourselves for a little do for a minimum spend - might do that in the future. But it wasn't crazy busy so we were able to shift in there after a group had gone.More infoThe Boathouse LondonPrice: Expensive• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Canary Wharf•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Wonderful greeting and service throughout, lovely team, all happy to help. We went for a beautiful bottle of Raul Perez Mencia, reasonably priced at £47, scallops, bone marrow, x2 Sunday roasts and a sticky toffee pudding with the sherry pairing. All in £160, would come weekly if my bank balance would allow but once in a while for a treat, absolutely worth it! Thank you Hawksmoor team.More infoHawksmoor Wood WharfPrice: Expensive• British• Canary Wharf•4.6
- HJHJCloLondon •76 reviews4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Reserved a late afternoon table for New Years Day. The service was extremely good. A friend with us has an allergy and the manager came to our table and spent ages helping to work out how they could adjust the roast dinner so she could eat it. My partner and I had a selection of the small plates/starters. They were wonderful! The bone marrow oysters and the scallops stand out. The wine was really overpriced (but very nice) The only problem came at the end when we were presented with an enormous bill. Somehow the amount of every dish except the roast had been doubled! It’s as if, because 2 people were sharing it was assumed we had two of everything! However they put this right immediately and with grace and charm. However I can still only give one star for value since it really was very expensive. I just wish I could afford it more often!More infoThe Lowback BarPrice: Expensive• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Canary Wharf•4.5
- CSCarrySLondon •1 review4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The pasta dishes were good and didn't disappoint. However the menu is small so there isn't a lot of choice to choose from. Ragu was the best dish by far.More infoEmilia's Crafted Pasta Wood WharfPrice: Moderate• Italian• Canary Wharf•4.4
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.