Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our private room seats up to 30 people.
A relaxing destination that offers a variety of premium wines, cask Ales, whiskey, expertly crafted cocktails and sumptuous French/British cuisine with a twist.
Discover a wonderful traditional London pub with a lovely outside space under the trees of Great James Street.
We are proud and passionate about the product and service we provide. Our greatest satisfaction comes with sharing our beautiful space with guests.
A perfect setting for dinner or alfresco cocktails on the intimate terrace, Bloomsbury Street Kitchen is also moments away from London’s most iconic theatres, museums and boutiques, making it an ideal place to enjoy a relaxed dining experience.
Our design takes equal inspiration from Mediterranean gardens and minimalist Japanese aesthetic. Italian glazed porcelain tiles feature alongside exposed brickwork, whilst herbs and plant life such as Mediterranean olive trees and Japanese sago palms create a dynamic and atmospheric ambience both inside and out.
Reserve your table today and choose whether to sit inside the beautiful restaurant or outside on our alfresco terrace – perfect for the warm summer months!
While rooted in British cooking, the menu is not fully dedicated to traditional dishes, instead, our Head Chef is getting inspiration by other cultures to reflect the diversity of modern Britain.
The menu represents how the Galvins would like to see Britain today: ethical, generous and open.
Led by carefully sourced ingredients from our handpicked farms and suppliers, The Farmer’s Selection menu offers an exquisite taste of the season, expertly prepared by our culinary team.
From Sunday to Tuesday our superb Lounge Bar menu is served from 12.30pm - 10pm.
- OTvipLondon •18 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoReally fantastic roast. There were some non traditional elements which were really fun. The roast was cooked to perfectionMore infoRiding House BloomsburyPrice: Moderate• Modern European• Bloomsbury•4.2
- ELELBEvipLondon •16 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoAttended for afternoon tea - welcome was so friendly and we had a great waitress who attended to us until she didn't and we wanted some more sandwiches and tea so asked another waiter if he could help which he did - when he bought the fresh tea he went to pour it into the half cold cup of leftover tea where I politely asked him to change it and he obliged although as service you would expect him to have known this. Regardless I would definitely return - I had ideally wanted to attend the normal afternoon tea but it had changed to the Christmas one. Champagne was delicious and loved the tableware and atmosphere - so cosy.More infoL'oscar RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Holborn•4.4
- CWChrisWBrighton •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food is simple amazing. Fantastic choice of dishes so much attention to flavours. The service was of a very high standard friendly and professional. Highly recommend this kitchenMore infoBloomsbury Street KitchenPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Bloomsbury•4.5
- AAnopheles05051 review5.0Dined on 29 Sept 2023Good location near to British Museum. Pleasant welcome from staff. Food quality excellent although my guest felt the portion sizes were too large. I had salmon and duck cottage pie with seasonal vegetables. Excellent. Cheeseboard was good and the right size for sharing. Prices might appear expensive but given the location, inflation, and the quality, I would not complain.More infoBlue Door BistroPrice: Moderate• British• Bloomsbury•4.8
- JJdamSurrey •9 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Excellent experience and very enjoyableMore infoGalvin GrillPrice: Very Expensive• Grill• Bloomsbury•4.5
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.