- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent service. The Manager is so helpful with a great sense of humour. Enjoyed it very much. Thank youMore infoAubaine Brompton CrossPrice: Expensive• Contemporary French• Knightsbridge•4.5
- WWilsonLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days ago@Good Earth Knightsbridge, key elements of any restaurant- food & service- are absolutely outstanding: Many congratulations!! Steamed whole seabass, jumbo prawns with ginger, are comfort foods; but @Good Earth they’re special items that offer a special experience. Many restaurants don’t understand how foods that are considered « comfort » can offer a special experience. You’ve got this wonderful, rare category @Good Earth Knightsbridge! Decor is dated, as the owners know, & needs refreshing. Good Earth Wandsworth is the place to go for 5* on all counts!More infoGood Earth - KnightsbridgePrice: Very Expensive• Chinese• Knightsbridge•4.7
- ADArbaDvipLondon •5 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoBeautiful venue and lovely staff. The food portions are good too and when it comes to pasta you can select from small and large portions, giving you choice to match your appetiteMore infoDaphne'sPrice: Expensive• Cocktail Bar• South Kensington•4.7
- CBCliveBvipLondon •2 reviews4.0Dined 6 days agoIt was freezing - no heating. Staff in jumpers and winter coats …. All diners wore their coats to eat. Lack of staff - the staff working were excellent but not enough of them. Very good food - I ate quickly and was done within 30 mins !More infoBibendum Oyster BarPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• South Kensington•4.4
- ICInesCLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023I had a great lunch with friends here. Very good Sunday roast and the sea bass with Tunworth mash was divine!More infoHawksmoor KnightsbridgePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Knightsbridge•4.5
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Brompton is The Magazine at Serpentine North Gallery