Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
With an emphasis on simple, refined dishes, we offer our seasonal tasting menu Tuesday to Saturday dinner and Friday/Saturday lunch.
Here at Anglo we have made a few changes to improve your dining experience with us.
We feel it is our responsibility to use only the best British seasonal foraged and responsibly farmed produce.
We have also made a conscious effort to reduce our impact on the world around us. Such as offering one menu to reduce our food consumption and waste, reducing our plastic usage, using natural wines, British where possible and reducing the amount of meat and fish we offer from responsible sustainable suppliers.
We have made these changes and more to be more sustainable and responsible but without impacting on the quality of our final product and your overall dining experience.
At dinner the table is yours for 1 hour 45 minutes if you book up to and including 7pm. Any time after that, it’s yours for the evening
Please note: reservations are for dining from our menu and bookings are predominantly seated at bar stools
- VVeesterLondon •17 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoBrilliant food and the cocktails are out of this world! Highly recommend for drinks, snacks, lunch or dinner.More infoBocasPrice: Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• Islington•4.3
- HHelenLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe have a lovely evening. Food amazing. Lovely waiter who was very smiley and gave great advice. Ambience also great. Best restaurant night out in a long timeMore infoMoroPrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• Angel•4.6
- OTNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWonderful staff and very accommodating! Food was delicious, as well!More infoQuality WinesPrice: Very Expensive• European• Clerkenwell•4.8
- NNickvipLondon •8 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWhat a wonderful dinner! My dining companion and I enjoyed the seasonal feasting menu, along with four bottles of tasty wine. An inspired series of plates that came at the correct pace to be enjoyed properly. The service was discreet, professional and friendly. The main course of Belted Galloway beef was one of the best I have enjoyed in London for years. I must mention the dessert with the Xmas pudding ice-cream - delicious and a marvellous creation! This is Michelin * quality in all but name. Strongly recommend and I will be back soon!More infoThe Quality Chop HousePrice: Very Expensive• British• Farringdon•4.8
- GNGailNLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The Wilmington true to form as always. Roast meal was excellent , extensive choice of wine and friendly serviceMore infoThe WilmingtonPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Farringdon•4.3
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in Clerkenwell. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Japanese, European, British, Mediterranean, Gastro Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Clerkenwell who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Clerkenwell either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.