- SASimonALondon •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe welcome was great, the food was lovely, but the service from Maya was absolutely fantastic- she is a superstar (and I hope this feedback gets back to her - does it?). Nothing was too much trouble. I think the cost for three people having some sourdough and olives, one main each and a bottle of wine was quite steep but it didn’t spoil the occasion. But please pass on our praise to Maya - a real credit to the Ivy family!More infoThe Ivy Richmond BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Richmond•4.3
- AWAmandaWLiverpool/Merseyside •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI can’t recommend this restaurant highly enough, it’s absolutely fantastic and whilst a little pricey worth every penny!More infoScott's RichmondPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Richmond•4.6
- SCSteveCMiami - Dade •2 reviews4.0Dined 6 days agoRestaurant was busy therefore make sure you book. The menu is small but the food very good. The service is great with Callum our waiting working hard to satisfy all our needs whilst some others not so attentive!More infoSteak & Lobster HeathrowPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Heathrow•4
- LlyndaNorfolk/Suffolk •1 review5.0Dined on 8 Oct 2023Quick efficient and friendly service made the meal very enjoyableMore infoCarluccio's - Marriott HeathrowPrice: Expensive• Italian• Heathrow•3.8
- TTu31London •7 reviews4.0Dined on 10 Sept 2023Ambience is very good. Awesome to see a train of planes lined up for landing. The runway lights and generally light blue sky at dusk is awesome. Can be improved; a) Very less vegeterian options b) Sunday evening, limited staff was a problem c) the one veggie dish was not great; used canned tomato gravy which didnt taste greatMore infoSky Bar & PK Restaurant at Courtyard London HeathrowPrice: Expensive• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Heathrow•3.8
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.