Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A selection of home-made savouries, scones and sweet bites featuring delicious finger sandwiches and freshly baked raisin scones with Cornish clotted cream and seasonal preserves. Served with your choice of English Breakfast, Early Grey.
Named in celebration of Victoria Dock’s original identity, the Lands End restaurant serves the finest food in surroundings to match your mood. Our Kitchen team, makes creative use of the best seasonal British produce where provenance is at the heart.
- VVennelaLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 21 Nov 2023Everything ordered here so far has left me and my partner wanting for nothing. The presentation of the food is remarkable and the taste even better. We will be coming by again to try some small plates and more drinks on the menu that caught our eye!More infoGallioPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Canary Wharf•4.3
- HBHayleyBowryvipLondon •27 reviews4.0Dined on 14 Nov 2023Visited for a work lunch. Good food, drinks and service.More infoObicà Mozzarella Bar - Canary WharfPrice: Moderate• Italian• Canary Wharf•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Wonderful greeting and service throughout, lovely team, all happy to help. We went for a beautiful bottle of Raul Perez Mencia, reasonably priced at £47, scallops, bone marrow, x2 Sunday roasts and a sticky toffee pudding with the sherry pairing. All in £160, would come weekly if my bank balance would allow but once in a while for a treat, absolutely worth it! Thank you Hawksmoor team.More infoHawksmoor Wood WharfPrice: Expensive• British• Canary Wharf•4.6
- KMKeiraMLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Thank you for a lovely brunch! Me and my fiancé used some of our Christmas money for a New Year’s Day treat. We were so happy with the attentive service, chilled atmosphere and delicious food.More infoThe Ivy in the ParkPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Canary Wharf•4.3
- CSCarrySLondon •1 review4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The pasta dishes were good and didn't disappoint. However the menu is small so there isn't a lot of choice to choose from. Ragu was the best dish by far.More infoEmilia's Crafted Pasta Wood WharfPrice: Moderate• Italian• Canary Wharf•4.4
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time London Dining Experiences to Try in December
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Docklands. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find British, Steakhouse, Afternoon Tea and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Docklands who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Docklands either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.