Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Across two floors of stylish and comfortable drinking and dining areas, our food and décor pays homage to the Scottish botanists who travelled India during the early Victorian era. Our modern-Indian menu emphasises delicately-spiced small plates and sometimes lavish main meals. We offer vegan, vegetarian and dairy-free options as standard.
Flora Indica showcases local London beers and houses a collection of special gins alongside fabulous cocktail and wines. Our ground floor Lounge Bar is perfect for after-work cocktails and casual all-day dining. The lower deck Engine Room is a beautiful formal dining space. The restaurant is available for private use to suit your news ways of working and playing, whatever the occasion.
The max number of people per reservation is 12 for indoors and 8 for outdoors.
To allow as many people to enjoy the pub, reservations will be for 2.5 hours. Multiple bookings for larger parties / longer visits will not be honoured
Card / contactless payments only.
We continue to offer our wonderful menu of British and Mediterranean dishes alongside a list of carefully-selected wines and our regular selections of regional ales and international lagers.
- HHadeelLondon •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThe team were hospitable, very attentive and full of genuine smiles. The food was outstanding and they were very kind to cater to my food allergies also they served non alcoholic beer which is rare to find in London restaurants . It was my first time there and already know I’ll be going there often.More infoMali Vegan ThaiPrice: Moderate• Vegetarian / Vegan• Earls Court•4.8
- MEMandyE1 review4.0Dined on 12 Nov 2023We really enjoyed our visit to La Terrazza. The staff were extremely helpful & friendly & the meal exceptionally tasty. I would definitely recommend the Tuna steak!More infoLa Terrazza KensingtonPrice: Moderate• Italian• Earls Court•4.5
- AculotALondon •1 review5.0Dined on 3 Nov 2023it was perfect as usual, the waiter was very communicative and the food was deliciousMore infoMaroush Earls CourtPrice: Moderate• Middle Eastern• Earls Court•4.3
- MPMrPhillipps1 review4.0Dined on 31 Oct 2023The party was divided in opinion. Some gave the food 5, others 1-2. Nice restaurant. Kao Pad was the favorite!More infoThai Taste RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Thai• Kensington•4.6
- AAnonLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on 27 Aug 2023We came for my mum's birthday and she had the best time. We ordered cold and hot mezzes to share and they were all absolutely delicious. We sat outside and it was a great atmosphere not too loud. The service was lovely, so friendly and helpful and it feels super family-owned. Could not more highly recommend.More infoOrjowanPrice: Moderate• Lebanese• Earls Court•4.6
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.