Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The venue offers rest and respite from the streets of London, with a considered drinks menu that has something for everyone - be that a glass from the thoughtful and eclectic wine list with over 30 sold by the glass or from a list of 16 signature cocktails.
WC Bloomsbury’s food offering has been created to complement the drink selection. Charcuterie and cheese is sacred here: sharing boards & a selection of small plates - perfect for grazing, we have several plant based, gluten/dairy free options to cater for all dietary requirements.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Upon entering, guests are greeted by a breathtaking ambiance. The ceilings, adorned with mirrors, create an ethereal atmosphere that amplifies the restaurant's charm. Gilded panels and stunning original artworks further enhance the Parisian café-inspired aesthetic, exuding a sense of sophistication and elegance.
At the heart of L'oscar Restaurant lies the Executive Chef, a master of his craft, who curates contemporary and cosmopolitan menus. Whether you visit for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, you can expect a unique and memorable gastronomic journey within this captivating and atmospheric setting.
The menu reflects regional accents with a contemporary viewpoint. It is food that observes the established traditions of Indian cooking but breaks the rules a little by Executive Chef Sohan Bhandari. Our menu goes beyond a 1970’s “Curry”, beyond street food and into a world of real Indian flavours. Our signature dishes include our traditional lunch Tiffin, Khaati Rolls , Colonel Saab’s smoked lamb shank and figs poached in Assam tea cognac.
The bar is a great meeting place and afterwork destination serving signature house cocktails created to compliment the menu.
Colonel Saab’s two beautiful private dining rooms ideal for any event up to 26 guests.
My Old Dutch offers savoury and sweet pancakes as well as a selection of salads, traditional Dutch starters and desserts.
The atmosphere is warm friendly and relaxed which makes it a great place to come for families and kids.
Walk-ins only on Pancake day 21st of February.
Walk-ins and bookings accepted on every other regular day.
Monday bookings only for 10+ people groups.
- SGSafiaGLondon •2 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoI come for afternoon tea with a friend for my birthday the afternoon was nice except for we had no waiters around to serve us lack of attentivenessMore infoL'oscar RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Holborn•4.4
- MMoniEdinburgh/Midlothian •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThe food, atmosphere and service is excellent. I was particularly impressed by the way the restaurant dealt with my food allergy (garlic). Dishes were being adapted very professionally without any loss of flavour or cutting corners. Very often I find I end up with a paired down meal as sauces etc are being left out without a replacement. Margot however provided me with great alternatives. Highly recommend!More infoMargot RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Covent Garden•4.6
- TThomasvipLondon •47 reviews4.0Dined on 21 Nov 2023Careful, the bibimbap is served cold! Not hot in a hot stone bowl.More infoBarn JuPrice: Moderate• Korean• Holborn•4.3
- FDFrancescoDiFLondon •4 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We had a lovely dinner, food was excellent and the staff were so kind and helpful from the beginning! Stefano the waiter was amazing, our friends don't speak English and he translated and explained everything to us. I couldn't recommend this place enough, don't miss out on the cocktails at the Side Hustle bar.More infoThe NoMad LondonPrice: Expensive• British• Covent Garden•4.5
- OOpentablevipLondon •18 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The bottomless brunch was immense. Unbelievable quality of food for the price and great service. Rupesh and his team will definitely be seeing me again again !!!More infoInamo - Covent GardenPrice: Expensive• Asian• Covent Garden•4.4
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Holborn is Punjabi Baithak Covent Garden