- CRClaudiaRLondon •2 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoOverall a good experience. Sadly, the room was very cold and the time in between dishes was a bit long. The tasting menu was delicious, but not very cohesive in terms of flavor profile.More infoPidginPrice: Very Expensive• Modern European• Hackney•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat service and attentive to allergies. Food was delicious and menu was very reasonably priced.More infoBlacklock ShoreditchPrice: Moderate• Steak• Shoreditch•4.8
- MPMarcoPLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on 19 Nov 2023Mind blowing from start to finish. Big shout to Mr Belvedere and his crew, food is exceptional, and the service is up to that same level. Not to mention the wine list, super. Also fantastic music selection. The kind of place where food culture is central (versus just another branding-exercise-totebags&merch project) and that East London was definitely missing! 6 starsMore infoLeo's Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• Regional Italian (Sardinia)• Homerton•4.5
- TDTabithaD1 review5.0Dined on 11 Oct 2023Short middle Eastern style menu which is consistently delicious: falafel and harissa fries were generous, fresh and tasted great.More infoGrow, HackneyPrice: Moderate• Middle Eastern• Hackney•4.3
- LLucy23yEssex •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Gorgeous food, delightful minosas… perfect NYD setting.. will definitely return!More infoSTK Rooftop – StratfordPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Stratford•4.3
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Homerton is Leo's Restaurant & Bar