- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis place has an amazing vibe, with live jazz and an energetic atmosphere! Food was great and it’s the perfect place for a nice night with friendsMore infoThe Blues Kitchen - ShoreditchPrice: Moderate• American• Shoreditch•4.6
- MBMarionBLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 24 Nov 2023Small portions for the price, but overall nice experience!More infoMEATliquor - ShoreditchPrice: Moderate• Burgers• Hoxton•3.9
- DCDaveCLondon •1 review4.0Dined on 23 Nov 2023This is a fantastic place to eat and support the next generation of chefs and restaurant professionals. The menu is short (which I like), the food is great with generous portions and the price is superb value for London. The service is very friendly and they are keen to get good feedback on what they're doing - would thoroughly recommend to try it.More infoOKN1Price: Moderate• Modern European• Hackney•4.4
- AKAndrewKLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 21 Nov 2023Great food and service, will absolutely visit again.More infoRed Dog Saloon HoxtonPrice: Moderate• American• Shoreditch•4.2
- KKKarenKLondon •2 reviews4.0Dined on 12 Oct 2023Tasty food Friendly service Lack of availability of some items due to a late delivery but they were very apologetic. Would come againMore infoRossopomodoro - HoxtonPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Hoxton•4.4
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in Hoxton. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Pizzeria, Burgers, British, European, International and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Hoxton who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Hoxton either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.