- TJTimJLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe have eaten at the Britannia several times in the last couple of years. The menu is varied, the food is always very good, the service is always excellent and the staff have a good knowledge of which dishes are suitable for guests with allergies. Good atmosphere too. it is our 'go to' pub/restaurant in Richmond.More infoThe Britannia RichmondPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Richmond•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe dined on a chilly but bright blue Thursday, 30th November at 1.30pm. Greeted at the entrance door with decorated Christmas trees; and Pierre, who settled us and led us to a greatly positioned table in the restaurant, overlooking the decadent bar. We opted for a set 3 course menu which was cooked and served to the highest standard. A bread and butter basket preceded and we added sparking water, a bottle of Bordeaux, and coffees, to the lunch. When adding a 13.5% service charge and a tip, our lunch totalled £170. £85 per head is good value for a top quality restaurant, serving good food and great service. The restaurant itself was busy and with a background of music played at a level that the customers could all talk and enjoy the company within. We couldn’t fault the time we spent there and will be back there again soon. Top class dining. J&T KingstonMore infoScott's RichmondPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Richmond•4.6
- SASimonALondon •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe welcome was great, the food was lovely, but the service from Maya was absolutely fantastic- she is a superstar (and I hope this feedback gets back to her - does it?). Nothing was too much trouble. I think the cost for three people having some sourdough and olives, one main each and a bottle of wine was quite steep but it didn’t spoil the occasion. But please pass on our praise to Maya - a real credit to the Ivy family!More infoThe Ivy Richmond BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Richmond•4.3
- HEHungryEatersLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on 7 Oct 2023Good and service is excellent. We have never had a bad meal at Sizlers. Always enjoy going there. Can highly recommend it.More infoSizlers Italian RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Isleworth•4.6
- ETEmmaTLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Amazing in every way!! Thank you so much XMore infoPetersham Nurseries Restaurant RichmondPrice: Very Expensive• European• Richmond•4.5
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.