- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days ago当然，以下是一个可以表达你对牛排店感激之情的英文好评： I had an incredible birthday celebration at this steakhouse! The staff went above and beyond to make my day special by surprising me with a candle-topped dessert after dinner. The service was outstanding, the steak was delicious, and the thoughtful gesture truly made my day. Thank you so much for making my birthday memorable! I highly recommend this place for anyone looking for not just great food, but also exceptional service and a memorable experience.More infoBlacklock Canary WharfPrice: Moderate• International• Canary Wharf•4.7
- KKasper1 review4.0Dined on 28 Oct 2023Food and decor was lovely. Would definitely go again.More infoFredo's LDNPrice: Moderate• Grill• Manor Park•4.2
- MMideLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The energy/vibe was fantastic, from the music, to the waiters/waitresses, everything was a good experience. It’s a place to be. The Saxophonist performed well. I love this place.More infoEadn London - Restaurant, Bar & LoungePrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Canning Town•4
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Wonderful greeting and service throughout, lovely team, all happy to help. We went for a beautiful bottle of Raul Perez Mencia, reasonably priced at £47, scallops, bone marrow, x2 Sunday roasts and a sticky toffee pudding with the sherry pairing. All in £160, would come weekly if my bank balance would allow but once in a while for a treat, absolutely worth it! Thank you Hawksmoor team.More infoHawksmoor Wood WharfPrice: Expensive• British• Canary Wharf•4.6
- LLucy23yEssex •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Gorgeous food, delightful minosas… perfect NYD setting.. will definitely return!More infoSTK Rooftop – StratfordPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Stratford•4.3
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Manor Park is Fredo's LDN