Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We offer a la carte and also a Tasting Menu at lunch and dinner.
Wine is as important as food and service at Portland. Our main wine list aims to offer brilliant value on interesting, different wines which we hope you seldom see on restaurant wine lists. Our Single Bottle List contains bins of some of the world’s finest wines and also more accessible offerings from our favourite producers.
Apart from the main restaurant, we hope that our private room and its offer of secluded and separate dining is just the thing for special family events or business meetings.
Chef Patron Diego Jacquet creates a monthly changing menu true to his Argentine roots, using the best British seasonal ingredients together with our well renowned Argentine beef.
Our wine list is given just as much attention as our food menu with an exclusive & carefully selected Argentine list. Alongside a selection of classics, we aim to explore small producers & lesser known varietals and regions.
Previously of Michelin-starred Mirabelle, Orrery restaurant Chef Patron Igor Tymchyshyn showcases exceptional French creations.
The menus are inspired by favourite dishes from Lazio area and sit alongside other Italian classics and new dishes. The knowledgeable Italian staff are on hand to recommend both food and wines.
The light open space features the gastronomia section of the deli and the café bar at the front, with the restaurant at the rear and an outside area for al fresco dining in warmer weather.
Originally established in 1997, ULI Notting Hill is well established as a firm favourite among locals and critics alike. At our newest location at the south end of Seymour Place, ULI Marylebone serves lunch and dinner all week as well as an extensive range of snacks, cocktails and beverages.
Packed full of colour and charm, with plush velvet accents and unique finds from Bill himself, Bill's Baker Street will take care of you all day and into the night, don't miss our enviable cocktail list!
- EGEllaGLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoLast night I’ve celebrated my birthday at Pachamama and everything was absolute amazing! The food, the service and ambiance was one of the best restaurants in London. I can’t wait to go back there again.More infoPachamamaPrice: Very Expensive• Peruvian• Marylebone•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoOverall a lovely experience. Decor and look of Brasserie of light is gorgeous and the food was delicious as always - five at our table and we tried a variety of dishes across starters and mains which were all very tasty. Hostess staff were a little rude/curt when we first entered the restaurant but I have to say the gentleman maitre D was exceptional, nothing was too much trouble and when we had an issue with our table, he fixed it straight away and was so incredibly helpful and chatty. Our overall waitress was also absolutely lovely and very polite. It is people like these that make the service industry and should be really valued by their employers. We will definitely return once again.More infoBrasserie of LightPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary British• Oxford Circus•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023It was very bad actually, the waiters let us to wait 40 mins to order and no one was looking behind us , then the waiter that took the order she’s taking it without any note , after that once the food arrived some of the food was missing, i asked her did you memorize she started laughing. Okay i’m right we were little bit confusing her but WHY ISN’T SHE WRITING THE ORDER :)))))) my first and last time to come. From the hour she took the order then she suddenly disappeared 😅😂😂😂More infoHarry's BarPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Marylebone•4.2
- NQNeelaQExclusive •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023LOW KEY SIMPLE GREAT FOOD FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT. EASYGOING SERVICEMore infoSt. JOHN MarylebonePrice: Expensive• British• Marylebone•4.4
- KkloevipLondon •448 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We had a Lovely business lunch here, the vegan menu in great.More infoIvy Cafe - MarylebonePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Marylebone•4.4
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 83 restaurants in Marylebone. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Contemporary British, British, French, Peruvian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Marylebone who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Marylebone either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.