- Hhls50London •56 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoMy first time at Cinnamon Club and what an experience! We had the Festive Tasting menu and every course was exquisite. The Garam Masala Christmas Pudding is amazing. The restaurant has the feel of a London Members' Club/Library. The service is super friendly and efficient. Highly recommended.More infoThe Cinnamon ClubPrice: Very Expensive• Indian• St. James's•4.6
- Lluv2dineLondon •36 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoA return visit with the same level of quality food, attentive service and good drinks list which impressed us the first time. The tasting menu is very good value too. The conversation with our overseas friends went on for longer than planned and the staff were very accommodating in letting us stay longer. Look forward to being back soon.More infoYaatra RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Indian• Westminster•4.6
- PPhilLondon •5 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThe food was excellent and the wine list allowed a perfect complement. Despite a full house the service was exemplary and friendly.More infoOsteria Dell' AngoloPrice: Expensive• Italian• Westminster•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Service was very slow But in defence it was New Year’s Day and staffing seemed stretched But overall a lovely lunchMore infoThe Ivy Victoria BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Victoria•4
- MMMichaelMVancouver / British Columbia •4 reviews4.0Dined on 3 Jan 2020Great meal. Would highly recommend if you are in the areaMore infoMillbank SpicePrice: Moderate• Indian• Millbank•3.9
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.