- AAAdetolaALondon •1 review4.0Dined 5 days agoThe food was on point but it was had to get through to the person serving us after. He was every where and couldn’t reach to him when we needs drinks. Need more server on ground.More infoSasha's KitchenPrice: Moderate• Caribbean• Dagenham•2.9
- FFauziaLondon •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoAmazing food the workers were so friendly and sweet would definitely recommendMore infoLokkum Bar & GrillPrice: Expensive• Turkish• South Woodford•4.4
- KKasper1 review4.0Dined on 28 Oct 2023Food and decor was lovely. Would definitely go again.More infoFredo's LDNPrice: Moderate• Grill• Manor Park•4.2
- APAzraPEssex •1 review4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Food was tasty and flavoursome. However all the starters didn’t come together and had to wait 15 mins in between starters as our starters didn’t come together. Same with the mains our mains didn’t come together. Ordered milk cake which was not nice and wouldn’t recommend it didn’t even finish it if as it was not nice. That was wastage.More infoMumbai 7Price: Moderate• Indian• Ilford•4.2
- TTanjLondon •5 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Recommend the mocktails which were super refreshing. And it is good value for money especially for group outings. Popular with the entire group.More infoZamanaPrice: Moderate• Pakistani• Ilford•4.5
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.